TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#9681 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Aiyannah

Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15 Points: 10,736, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2018, 02:37 AM

I'm not some danger to myself and others, so quit treating me like I am!

When the world drags you down, roll over and smell the roses.
  (#9682 (permalink)) Old
NeuroBeautiful Offline
Please call that story back.
I've been here a while

Name: Violet

Points: 29,446, Level: 24 Points: 29,446, Level: 24 Points: 29,446, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2018, 02:07 PM

I know "feelings are not facts" but I don't like hearing that. If I say "I feel like a child is stuck inside me" etc and you tell me "you're not a child" and justify by ranting about your "hard life" no thanks. Thank you for talking to me for 4 hours but I went upstairs feeling unsettled. and I know you're staff but you don't have to tell the manager anything unless I am a danger and I wasn't so I don't get why you told me you plan on telling the manager.
  (#9683 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 12th 2018, 03:43 PM

You have quite the double standards there. Funny how it’s okay for you to do but heck forbid someone else does anything similar or else you will throw a stink. You can leave anytime now because I’m extremely sick of you and I don’t feel comfortable with you being here. It’s so awkward.
  (#9684 (permalink)) Old
Skyline Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Skye

Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15 Points: 11,420, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 14th 2018, 07:11 AM

I'm surprised you haven't dropped in a message by now. And it's making me feel sad, and bitter.

Do I feel petty that I resolved to not take any more steps towards you and let YOU be the one to make that step ? No. I don't. Because during and after our relationship ended I have always been the one to initiate contact when we have been far away.

Last week I was paranoid that you were avoiding me online and actively wanted space, and when I confronted you about it you affirmed that that wasn't the case at all and that you had just been busy for a few days. I felt extremely relieved, and thought to myself that I should chill out with the contact, not for the purpose of putting space between us but so that you could prove that YOU wanted that contact, instead of me always doubting.

And since then I have been on my best behaviour and haven't initiated contact for... a week, now. But neither have you.

To be honest I would much rather that you wanted space and distance than for you to simply be absent out of indifference. I cannot tell you how many times I have sat on my computer, noticed that you are online and willed you to send me just one message. One "hey, so how is it going ?". One "ey, could we call tonight?"

Nothing.

And I can't do much about it now that we aren't a couple anymore, because you don't owe me anything. If I were to ask you why you haven't sent a message or why you haven't responded to that link I sent you in a week, you would probably say, as you have so many times before, "ohh damn ! sorry ! I did that thing where I read your message and I was going to respond but I was doing something else and I forgot !"

Trust me, I do that too. All the time. But, there are a select number of people I don't do that to. People I always look forwards to hearing from. People I care deeply about and always feel excited when I receive a message from them.

And the fact you do not feel that way (and maybe have never felt that way) for me is really painful. I'm not telling you that you should be IN LOVE with me and that you should be impatiently awaiting a message from me every second... but until just over two weeks ago we were in a relationship for god's sake, one that lasted nearly two years... and I had expected that I might pop into your mind every now and then and that you'd wonder -- how's Skye doing ? And send me a message every few days to see.

I realise too that because we have stayed friends and we left things on a good note, I am stuck in this desire and expectation for you to CARE about me, and it's bringing up a lot of feelings I had when we were together, and I am feeling a little bit resentful for a few things.

Anyways. I don't really want to say much more than that because I'm tearing up. Basically I'm just solidly disappointed.

"You shall love your crooked neighbour / with your crooked heart."
  (#9685 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 14th 2018, 12:47 PM

Do you really think I don't know that you're trying to hide it from me?

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#9686 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 15th 2018, 01:32 PM

To me: only two days until Thanksgiving and nine until Christmas. You've got this. Now stop complaining.
  (#9687 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Name: Sarah

Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31 Points: 46,505, Level: 31

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2018, 12:14 PM

I was so excited when it was coming close to returning. I was so excited I couldn't wait to see you. I remember how happy we were when we were video calling each other over summer. How happy you were and how much you were smiling.

I feel like we've drifted apart. You tell me that you love me but I just don't feel it anymore. All you ever do is want to come over for sex. You don't want to spend time with me as a person. You don't even want to hang out with me as a friend. You have no time for me.

I don't know why I let you treat me this way. I've bent over backwards for you. I've kept in mind all the pressures you have, but you never see the pain I'm in.

You were quite happy to say, 'let's give her a hug and a massage' when some other girl was crying. But why not me? Whenever I'm down or upset you never comfort me or make me feel loved. All you want is one thing.

Every week you point out how 'hot' some girl is. I may be attracted to girls but it doesn't mean I'm some horny sex-a-holic who wants to bang every girl they see. Me eing attracted to girls doesn't give you a free pass to say whatever you like about them in front of me. Even worse when you tell me you love me and you say these things.

Do you realise how insecure you've made me? Especially over that one girl. It's clear you really want to have sex with her. I won't forget how there you were lying next to me after being intimate, and then you talked about how she can suck your dick any day. For someone who says they love me, you sure don't seem to care how I feel.

I need to find the strength to cut you loose. You clearly don't care about me. You don't care about my feelings. You don't care about what's wrong. I mean, why should you? We'll never see each other again in 7 months time. Why should you put any effort in? Clearly I'm just not worth it.
  (#9688 (permalink)) Old
RORO Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 2,996, Level: 8 Points: 2,996, Level: 8 Points: 2,996, Level: 8

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2018, 02:58 PM

You think you are so much better than everyone else because the guys drool all over you. You think your stupid name calling that you did after I got out of treatment that did hurt still matters and all it does now is make you look like a dumb shallow b----. Enjoy your pathetic life now because later on in life you are going to look back and be one miserable person.
  (#9689 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 18th 2018, 11:48 PM

I miss you and wish you were around as much as you used to be.
  (#9690 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2018, 06:38 PM

It's saddening that I have created an environment where you think I'm going to get annoyed with you each time you bail, even for a genuinely legitimate concern. Technically, if you want to think of it like that, I could have been upset and annoyed with you when you bailed on me for not coming last Friday, but I didn't. I just wished I could look after you but knew I had to stay away and give you time. I wasn't annoyed at you then either, I was just sad for you.

Now when I be genuine and tell you I'm not annoyed you won't believe me. You had to bail for a legitimate reason. It's not like the first few days back when I had to wait 3 1/2 months to see you only for you to bail because of rain. This is a real reason why you had to bail. I'm not going to be annoyed at you for it but I understand why you feel that I would, and nothing I can say is really going to change that.
  (#9691 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 23rd 2018, 09:44 PM

I'm terrified that you might be cheating on me. I mean... think about it. Gullible teenager, still in high school. Easy prey, right? And you don't text me as much and claim to be busy or asleep, but the excuses are starting to get to me. I'm shaking and I just want to cry, but I know that once you answer me I'll be perfectly fine. Last night I almost had an emotional breakdown and you were there for me for a few minutes, then disappeared. I hear so many things and I'm not gonna lie, my anxiety gets the best of me and I start wondering if you're just using me. But what makes me shut those thoughts out is my love for you and our promise to wait a few years to do anything sexually. I... Honestly, I don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared, babe. You have no idea how terrified I am, because this is my last chance at having a good relationship. Love at first sight fucking SUCKS because I haven't felt these things before. You don't understand. I'm scared of being hurt and I'm scared of losing you. Please reassure me that you're not going anywhere. I don't even know if you'll read this. Please. Please. Reassure me.

(#9692 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 24th 2018, 01:06 AM

I've been on for over a hour and you still haven't messaged back. Fine. Whatever. It's not like it bothers me or anything.

(#9693 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 27th 2018, 06:20 PM

Do you know she messaged me asking where you were? I hope she's told you she messaged me. I don't want to have to be the one to end up telling you. You have no idea how bad that whole thing was. I was so scared to open the chat. Scared to see what the message could possibly be. My heart was pounding so hard. My hands were shaking like never before. She clearly thought you were with me.

I knew you trying to get her to get to know me and be friendly with me was a bad idea. I called it months ago.
  (#9694 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2018, 03:00 AM

Focus your hateful energy on something that is REAL, like politics or the climate.
Fictional characters, relationships, and plots are not worth it.
  (#9695 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2018, 04:39 PM

Shut up conscience. I know.
  (#9696 (permalink)) Old
London_grace Offline
No worries
Regular TeenHelper

Name: London

Points: 9,194, Level: 14 Points: 9,194, Level: 14 Points: 9,194, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 29th 2018, 05:18 PM

I keep hiding food around the house and binge on it. Can't stop crying so much.
  (#9697 (permalink)) Old
Celyn Offline
~One Skittles Minion~

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Holly
Pronouns: She/Her

Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34 Points: 57,622, Level: 34

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - November 30th 2018, 01:00 PM

I worry about my family so much sometimes. I know I can handle stuff. But do you know what it feels like to have no friends at all, not a single one? Maybe never even had a friend in your entire life? That loneliness can have very real and devastating consequences. And to think that there is so much stigma...it's heartbreaking to think my family faces that from people like you. Thank you. You've made me appreciate the people that do care even more now.

Mentoring and Support Team Leader | Click here to volunteer

Last edited by Celyn; November 30th 2018 at 02:35 PM.
  (#9698 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2018, 01:44 AM

Why the FUCK do you not talk to me for hours at a time then claim to be out. Why am I suddenly starting to doubt you...?

(#9699 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: No Name

Points: 3,410, Level: 8 Points: 3,410, Level: 8 Points: 3,410, Level: 8

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 1st 2018, 06:26 PM

To the memories in my head.... Get the fuck out. I am trying to rid myself of this past.
  (#9700 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 3rd 2018, 06:13 AM

I really don't like that you're here still despite all of the times you've left. I'm about done because I can't stand you. I've always thought it was weird (and kind of creepy) that you insist on staying despite the fact you don't fit in but what do I know.
Can't even let my guard down because you'll end up twisting my words and making stuff come back on me even though you're no better.
  (#9701 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2018, 04:36 AM

I'm doing better, but I'm not doing okay. Those are very different things for me right now.
  (#9702 (permalink)) Old
Average Joe

Name: No Name

Points: 3,410, Level: 8 Points: 3,410, Level: 8 Points: 3,410, Level: 8

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2018, 03:20 PM

Night Terrors, you can go fuck yourself.
  (#9703 (permalink)) Old
Effy2018 Offline
Average Joe

Name: Michaela

Points: 8,877, Level: 13 Points: 8,877, Level: 13 Points: 8,877, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 4th 2018, 10:16 PM

You are cruel and you can't see what you are doing.
  (#9704 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 5th 2018, 04:14 AM

I don't want to be paranoid, but she got promoted over me without even a discussion when I was there WAY first and this second person can come and go as she pleases and negotiate any number of hours or schedule she wants regardless of anything else despite only having 90 days on me, but I'm still the one with all the crappy shifts and the least amount of responsibility... What the F***?! I'd ask, but I'm afraid of what the consequences would be.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#9705 (permalink)) Old
London_grace Offline
No worries
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 6th 2018, 07:52 PM

I called a eating disorder treatment for help and was scared and left because I was crying.
  (#9706 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 8th 2018, 04:20 PM

I wish I was normal. We could be in a completely normal relationship then.

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM

(#9707 (permalink)) Old
Dust and Ash
Junior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2018, 05:23 PM

You are such a piece of shit. Honestly, I'm done being used. You were the last straw. You cheated on me, you lied to me, and you lied to my friends. Please stop that. Stop playing the fucking victim, because you are not. And shut the hell up. You told my best friend that you didn't care if you did the same thing to me as you did her. Proves what you truly think of me.

(#9708 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount40

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 11th 2018, 11:17 PM

I have no interest in keeping you in my life. Please do go away now.
  (#9709 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2018, 10:26 PM

Go ahead and play the martyr victim role while rejecting help. You are a stranger to me and I completely get where they're coming from!

(#9710 (permalink)) Old
London_grace Offline
No worries
Regular TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 15th 2018, 11:03 PM

have trouble with food.
  (#9711 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2018, 11:33 AM

I'm really sorry . All those times you tell me it's ok when I explain. The one time I decide not to bother because I genuinely believed you thought I was joking... and you were serious. The thought of hurting you is making my stomach knot. I don't think I can eat today. I already feel like crying and I'm holding back eats. I never thought of it as an insult to you because here it's a normal thing that's joked about. I wasn't to know.

I can feel the tears emerging. I want to see you to fix it but I can't. I know you said it's ok and you accepted my apology, but to me it's not ok.
  (#9712 (permalink)) Old
Silvan Offline
Woodland resident
I can't get enough

Name: Sue
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33 Points: 55,485, Level: 33

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 26th 2018, 05:06 PM

Congratulations, seems you ruined my mental health a g a i n and you're my parent, whoa

Graphic Designer Forum Moderator
ɤ
PM ¦ VM

(#9713 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2018, 09:32 PM

I wish you'd told me this a while back. Everyone else knew. Everyone knew when we were out for leaving drinks and when I've seen your housemates and their friends. They've made comments about it and I was there and literally didn't know anything. I feel so stupid. He's a nice guy but I'm not ok with it. I can't be ok with it and I just feel like such a bloody idiot because I was so oblivious to something that literally everyone else knew was going on and I'm your ffamily.

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#9714 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 27th 2018, 10:42 PM

You think you’re so high and mighty but in reality? You’re not.
  (#9715 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2018, 05:38 AM

Today was the perfect day at work except that the walkie talkie somehow ended up locked in her office so I had to go without. So, I need a radio, light traffic, a reasonable length of shift and for you not to be there and not leave me any notes. It's obvious now though that you're the only real problem.

Last edited by Kate*; December 28th 2018 at 05:56 AM.
  (#9716 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while

Name: Lucy

Points: 20,816, Level: 20 Points: 20,816, Level: 20 Points: 20,816, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 28th 2018, 08:35 PM

You’ve ruined so much.

private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
  (#9717 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2018, 10:06 AM

I want to tell you how much you hurt me. You ruined the majority of my week home with my family this Christmas. You made me feel upset for hurting you, when really all of it could have been avoided by you politely telling me what was wrong from the very beginning. Instead you let it rag out, and when I told you what you were doing wrong, you didn't see any issue. Practice what you preach.

Don't get annoyed with me for that, yet I've been telling you to stop calling me that name for months, even telling you I hate it and it makes me feel uncomfortable. You even said you didn't care. All you saw was how funny it was to you. You didn't care about how I felt. You disregarded my feelings. You were disrespectful for such a long time. Did I get annoyed with you? No. Yet I do ONE small thing and you turn it into something big.

Don't expect me to be happy to see you when you come over later. I'm too hurt.
  (#9718 (permalink)) Old
Odyne Offline
The Goddess Of Pain
I've been here a while

Name: Lucy

Points: 20,816, Level: 20 Points: 20,816, Level: 20 Points: 20,816, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - December 29th 2018, 05:48 PM

You made me hate myself.

private message & visitor message
I'm here for you, if you need to talk.

“I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.”
Laurie Halse Anderson, Wintergirls
  (#9719 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2019, 09:57 PM

I finally opened up to someone about all the things you've done and said to me. I was crying down the phone for ages. My chest still feels tight several hours later because I feel so miserable. You acting that way to me over a simple question was the last straw. I'm tired of your behaviour and the way you treat me.
  (#9720 (permalink)) Old
Rivière Offline
Par la rivière
I've been here a while

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 23rd 2019, 06:52 PM

I'm sick and tired of you blaming me. Using me. Dumping all your problems on me. As soon as I just want to express a little of how I feel you tell me you 'Don't need this right now'. How the hell do you think I feel when you spent the 2-week exam period bothering me to help you? How do you think I feel when you keep blaming everybody but yourself for your stupid actions? How do you think I feel when you keep taking everything I say as some kind of issue, then tell me I'm 'complicating things' when I'm just expressing myself? How do you think I feel when you dump your problems on me?

It was your fault you didn't do any dissertation over the summer. It was your fault you picked it in the first place! Stop using me as your stress ball, and stop getting annoyed with me when I just want a little support back and take everything I say with hostile intent.

Like yesterday.... all I did was ask if you still wanted to meet up to walk down to lectures. Instead you start telling me off and start saying things about how you're 'always late'. What does that have to do with my question!? How is your attendance even relevant to my yes/no question?

I'm out. You can have all the space you need. I'm not bothering with you anymore.