TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7401 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2014, 02:56 PM

Who I am outside and who I am when I'm alone are not the same person.
  (#7402 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 14th 2014, 06:58 PM

Listen carefully.

You don't know my life, and I'm not going to let you in any more than I have. Not because I hate you or anything, actually just the opposite. I love you more than anything else on the planet, no the fucking universe, you are every single star and planet and atom of oxygen to me. But I'm terrified of you yet because you took away my air and you took away the night sky and you took away my safety and I'm suffocating so much but I'm going to put on a smile for you because I don't want you to know how badly I'm doing. I hate myself in and out, all of the time, and its... its exhausting. Its not because of you, I'm not the type that falls apart because of a breakup. But you know, you were one of the only things that kept me out of trouble, one of the only things that got me out of bed in the morning. And now I don't sleep at night and I sell myself off to other guys who don't treat me right and I'm cutting myself again after months of being clean, and I'm so lost. I don't think I can take being this monster trapped in an artificial body any longer. This world... is so busy, and so vast, and sometimes its beautiful, and I've really been gifted to have this life... but I don't deserve it. I am in constant torture, I don't see a single ounce of good left. I don't deserve to be a pile of misfit shit in this world of perfect things. And the world, the people I have and the situations I'm in, none of it deserves me. I fuck everything up and I am a burden on human life, and everything, every single thing, especially your life, would be and would have been better if I was not part of it. I am not angry, I am not happy, I am not regretful or angsty or drunk, I feel only numbness, hopelessness, and pity for everyone who has to deal with me. I have decided not to feel anything anymore, because I was stripped of my feelings and my control of them, I do not give a flying fuck what happens to me anymore. I try my best to sit on the sidelines and put on a lifeless face and let other people go about their lives without me screwing them up. Yet it sucks because people are still sad and they come to me with their problems, YOU came to me with your problems and I've swallowed all of mine for the good of everyone else but really I'm tired of choking on my issues. I will not let them out and I will not make more of a mess than I already have, but inside I'm going to continue to flood and to erupt and I swear to you there is no getting better for me, I am not okay, and you will never care, nor will you ever know.
  (#7403 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26 Points: 33,886, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2014, 01:07 AM

--You said you would talk to him about it. Last time you said that about somebody I had an answer in 2 days, I've still heard nothing from him.

--You have until Tuesday, that will have given him a week to talk to you and for you to figure it out. If I hear nothing by then I won't be able to wait anymore, so I will start nagging and expecting an answer ASAP.

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte
  (#7404 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2014, 01:15 AM

(Aimed at three different people in my life)

-I hope you're okay.

-Goddamn it, I can understand. Just... be okay.

-I can't believe you're dead.
  (#7405 (permalink)) Old
weaved1 Offline
fruit loop
Average Joe

Name: --

Points: 6,606, Level: 11 Points: 6,606, Level: 11 Points: 6,606, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2014, 03:30 AM

You have to realize what you're doing.......

(#7406 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Forever we'll just lay here
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Vint Fall

Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17 Points: 14,243, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 15th 2014, 09:48 AM

Person 1: Wow it's been over a year... I can't believe you forgot all about me, after all that...long time. Still long time. You're not so far either. But I know you don't care. I shouldn't give myself another reason to be ashamed of myself.

Person 2: It's been like 2 years since we talked. I still want to talk to you but I just don't know how to get myself over the fear. If only I didn't have a way to contact you, I'd get over it. I know you changed. That's what hurts still... because you were the first person I shared my inner world with ever. That day it faded and yeah... You weren't the same already.

Person 3: I know you pushed me away because I didn't want to do a couple of those things for you... I know; don't worry. I still can be grateful for your temporary support.

Person 4: I hate how much you're affecting and changing me.
I'm worthless. I'm telling you. I want myself back. I have no fricking idea how I got to this point.

Person 5: It's not your fault.

Person 6: I'm sorry how I ran away that afternoon. Because you didn't do anything wrong to me. Ugh. Still scarred from school. Traumatized. I looked like an idiot for sure, a pathetic savage.

Person 7: I wish you'd let me go. I have a bad feeling you'll get more possessive and bitchy about my wishes as time goes on. Just let me go.

Person 8: We were so close... 4 years. It has been that long. I hate how I've forgotten everything. I hate myself. Why have I forgotten. Then again if we talked I doubt you'd remember anything more. It's not like you came back looking for me. Any day. Did not see you any day. I was looking for you for whole 5 months (after recovering) without a trace in sight. Not a message or anything. I left you messages. No, Nothing. Still nothing.
Only recently I hear from someone you are doing just fine.
Yeah why should I hate myself. I'm taking too much to my already weak heart. Sorry I even thought of you for a second.

*sighs*
Not happy. What a mess, my social life.
I want to start over. Why can't I just start over...

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7407 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 17th 2014, 07:13 AM

- I love the way you end some words like 'ten', 'can', something about your accent makes them so cute. I love that you sing. I love the tattoo on your left hand that simply says 'Live'. I love how you're as smitten with me as I am with you, how I can say anything to you because you're saying it all back to me, how we're equally head over heels. I love having sex with you, it's incredible. I love your nose ring. I love your cheeky grin. I love that you like some things I like. I love how you're so caring, how you like my quirkiness, how funny you are. I love your house, I love that we've been saying lots of the same things at the same time, we're falling into tune. I love that we can lie there and say nothing but 'Always' or 'So much' and it'll make sense to the other person. I love sleeping with you, I love waking up with you. I love that we can effortlessly spend 24 hours in each other's company and it's not even enough. Saying goodbye to you every day is so hard, I can't even imagine what Wednesday is going to be like. I hate that I have to give you up. So fucking soon.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7408 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 17th 2014, 07:14 AM

I'm getting a vibe that you guys are annoyed at me, probably at my absence, but I've found someone wonderful I'm never going to see again after Thursday, and I want to spend all my time with him. You can have me back I New York. Please understand.

(#7409 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 17th 2014, 07:54 AM

I really wanted it to work out. It's so disappointing that it didn't. Sometimes I get so caught up in things and then I let myself down. I am so weird. I wish I were better at communicating these things to you. But, god, I am so shy.
  (#7410 (permalink)) Old
BillieRose88 Offline
Then I defy you, stars!
Average Joe

Name: Sofia

Points: 10,190, Level: 14 Points: 10,190, Level: 14 Points: 10,190, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2014, 11:32 AM

I'm sorry that I annoy you but I want to be around you all the time. I just want you to like me....

How about a kiss, Saumensh?
  (#7411 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2014, 07:21 PM

THANK YOU. Still not sure why it took so long, but THANK YOU. I don't think questions are really a concern, I think I was trained out of them more than anything and I have issues building relationships in general (and I have anxiety) so I'm expecting an issue here that should get better. I will contact her for help though, because it's part of the process and I respect you that much.

Okay, you say you sent that a week ago and I believe you, but I have NO IDEA where it ended up since I obviously didn't get it ugh.

Last edited by Kate*; August 18th 2014 at 08:32 PM.
  (#7412 (permalink)) Old
Kintsukuroi. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29 Points: 41,173, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 18th 2014, 08:29 PM

-Why do you love fucking with my head. I have shut you out of my life for a reason, because I can not handle you my life. I do not want you to ruin my progress. Please. Don't text me, don't contact me on Facebook. I have blocked you for a reason, you have no right texting me from your wife's phone and account. Please take the hint and do not contact me again. You're lucky I kept your secret. So please. For my sanity leave me alone... (add a bunch of angry profanities)

-Mom. Is it that hard to even care like. Heck. Even pretend you care.

Last edited by Kintsukuroi.; August 18th 2014 at 08:51 PM.
  (#7413 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 19th 2014, 09:34 PM

I'm already having enough doubts, I need someone who will actually tell me to my face that I can do this, not someone who will talk about their lack of faith in me behind my back while I can HEAR YOU! I'm freaking out enough as it is.

(#7414 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2014, 06:19 AM

It's been just over three hours (isn't that crazy??) and I already miss you so much I can't think. It hurts. I'm crazy about you. The thought of not being in your arms tonight or any other night hurts like hell. How am I going to sleep?? I care about you so much. I hate thinking of you thinking all these things too. God I want you so badly. I want to be with you riht now so much. I wish I could cry.

(#7415 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2014, 06:27 AM

So far you seem nice but you have a kid and I am uncertain about that. Going against my better judgment by talking to you.
  (#7416 (permalink)) Old
Chaotic mind...
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Pathetic person

Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14 Points: 9,464, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2014, 09:14 AM

Goddamn!
I really wish you're okay and shit, just come back... please.
  (#7417 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 21st 2014, 05:17 PM

I'm going to try "moving in" today, even though I don't have to because it saves me at least one 1 hour trip. Please let me.

(#7418 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2014, 02:23 AM

Don't worry about it. It doesn't matter anyway. Neither do I.
  (#7419 (permalink)) Old
Antihero
I've been here a while

Name: Ghost

Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18 Points: 16,726, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 24th 2014, 02:40 AM

"I quit." (Can't say it to their face because I need the money)

The neon burns a hole in the night, and the Freon burns a hole in the sky.
You can find my kind living right on the fault line, eyes on the seaside, lives on the B-side, kites on the power lines.
  (#7420 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 25th 2014, 05:36 AM

1) I miss you. I want to do nothing but sit next to you and talk for hours. I know I could tell you every little thing about myself, even though I only got to spend two days with you. You're an incredibly beautiful person and I cherish every moment of the time we spent together. I just wish I weren't so guarded and jealous about the two of you together. It's not you, my darling girl, it's just I have never seen him so drawn to someone like that since, well, me. But I will overcome this for you, because I've only met three other people in this world who have made me immediately feel the way that you do.

2) I'm moving on.

3) I need to work on letting you go a little. It's okay to love you, but it's not okay to think that I own you, or your time. Please know that I recognize this, and though it may never be easy for me, I will try, because I do love you. This time I want to get this thing right.
  (#7421 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 26th 2014, 11:46 PM

I miss you incredibly, so much it's hurting me and I can feel it in my chest. I would do anything in the world right now to be with you, and now you're 4000 miles away and we're already slipping and it's breaking my heart. I let myself fall full-force for you and the pain is immense. Tomorrow it'll be a week since our last day together and I want you so badly I want to cry because of it. How can this get better??

(#7422 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 27th 2014, 01:24 AM

But why aren't you contacting me?? We haven't spoken since yesterday morning... you haven't gotten my snapchats, haven't replied to my texts... when I texted last night to see if you were free for a call you never replied I miss you like crazy....

(#7423 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 27th 2014, 02:59 AM

I wish I could have made it work.
  (#7424 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 27th 2014, 07:42 PM

So many memories I don't want to forget. Like the time we got up out of bed at 3am to make crisp sandwiches and eat them on the balcony (and you guys had no idea what they were!) And the time we were playing beer pong with your mum and she kept making jokes about you. And when we slept on the sofa cushions on the floor and we kept falling into the crack between them. And the first time you let me hold the snake and I was pure terrified. And the terrifying Silent Hill trailer. And when we tried to watch Don Jon but kept falling asleep... and when you showed me The Boondock Saints. And when we ordered those three pizzas. And when we spent literally the whole day in bed and only got up in the evening to go and et ice cream. And when you guys had the baby bird. And when Amp kept staring at us while we ate crisps. And tried to join in when we had sex. And when my hair would always be tangled and I had to borrow your comb to fix it before work. And how we'd always say goodbye at the top of the steps by the station. And the morning after the first time we kissed and I didn't feel ready to hold hands with you yet but we walked through Logan Square and bought a cookie and an orange juice in the little coffee shop. And the first time that I stayed over and we lay together and the energy was amazing and we both wanted something but I said no (and then regretted it for ten days until it properly happened.) And after the first time we had sex and then we lay and talked for a little while before we fell asleep. And that music you used to always put on when we got into bed. And after the first time that we seriously fooled around and we were really falling for each other and then I cried my eyes out over Sean dying that day and you didn't try to shush me, you held me and you kissed me til I stopped crying and then you told me that even though he was gone I had to remember that at least I was a little bit part of his life. And when we used to send sneaky little texts to each other during work and none of our co-workers had any idea what was going on. And the time we came back from the shop and the dog had knocked over the bin and the water bowl and the food bowl. And the first time we kissed and the room was roasting and we were sweaty as hell but we were happy and then you said 'I wanted to kiss you for the longest time...' And when you guys played that song and I thought 'Yes, I think I want to have sex with you.' And how we agreed that being naked was great but taking off each other's clothes was one of the best parts, and we'd always put our clothes back on before we had sex again. And when we were both secretly hoping that the other person wouldn't want to go to the strip club either so we could stay at home and have the house to ourselves. And how we hated saying goodbye to each other every morning or night. And how you thought my Wisconsin accent was funny. And the first time I came over and I wanted to get with you a lot but I wasn't sure if you wanted me over just as a friend. And when we were all drinking in work and we just talked to each other at the bar for two hours and I couldn't wait to get home to you and fuck you. And the first time we really started chatting after that never-ending open tab party and I'd been dying for it to finish so I could follow you to the pub, and then the two of us talked for pretty much all night and I realised I liked you but I wasn't ready to kiss you (and in hindsight that worked out okay.) And when we went to the pub for lunch with the guys and we all didn't really like our food. And when we went to play pool that morning and ended up chatting with everyone. And spending all those stunning August days inside in bed, never getting enough of each other. And the time we both managed to oversleep after we had sex for the second time and you missed that guy who came to visit and I nearly missed Lollapalooza. And the time you came to meet me at the station in the pouring rain and the first thing you said was 'You look pretty' and we got drenched just walking back to yours. And how much you care about your mum and how she would always say hi to me when she was on the phone to you. And when I overheard your phone conversation with her and the way you said 'Next Thursday' with so much sadness and I knew she'd asked what day I was leaving. And when you gave me the piece you'd written for me and I never thought it was cheesy at all, I thought it was beautiful. And our last day together when we lay and talked and cried and I told you about the cutting and we said lots of things. And when we made burgers that really hot day last week and then you told me about being arrested. And how we randomly thought 'Fuck it' last Monday night and went to meet D and J and held hands and kissed and didn't care what they thought, and they didn't even glance at us twice. And how everybody was rooting for us to get together, so much that when they found out we'd been together for a month no one was even surprised. And when K said 'So what did you get up to this weekend?' and I said 'I... had some pretty great sex this weekend' and she screamed and said how happy she was. And how after the first intense night we spent together you put up a status that said you were uncontrollably happy. And listening to all the Kings of Leon. And that time we both got lost trying to find each other. Oh God...

(#7425 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 28th 2014, 02:19 AM

Fuck out of my life, selfish asshole.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7426 (permalink)) Old
luckiicloverxx Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Kyra

Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13 Points: 8,431, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 28th 2014, 02:33 AM

Sometimes I think you like me, other times I'm not so sure. It drives me crazy because I don't know if I like you.
  (#7427 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 28th 2014, 05:21 AM

I know I need to be honest with you, but it's going to seem like it's coming completely out of nowhere and it isn't going to be easy. I only really want to go there because I know I need to, not because I think it's all relevant. Some of it definitely is, but the rest of it is just so you know.

(#7428 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 12:11 AM

I'm tired of being friends with you. I was in a good mood and then a few posts from you on silly social media and now I'm feeling down.

We're in our twenties, Megan. We're not fourteen. You need to stop this passive-aggressive Facebook status bullshit. You really do.

It's a difficult thing to say, but I didn't miss you for the three months I was gone. It was a relief. I'm dreading now coming back to you and your clinginess and your refusal to let me have any privacy. You call me a best friend but I couldn't talk to you about my break-up, couldn't tell you I was sleeping with someone in May, can't tell you anything about Chicago. When I tell you I want to move out and move into town you're going to start fake baby-crying and throwing things at me.

It's very very hard being your friend and I don't think you realise this. You can't keep secrets, you can't understand what's hurtful to hear or say and you make life very difficult. I'm so ready to move on from you now. You need to leave me alone.

(#7429 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 01:34 AM

You've got to realize some of your obnoxious actions are hurting someone else's feelings... why are you even joking about it? That makes it much worse than it actually is.
Sorry, it's not fucking funny anymore. You expect me to be adorable and giggly all the time. I won't stand this manipulation. I feel manipulated plus an idiot.
I don't think I'm exaggerating.

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7430 (permalink)) Old
grimlock Offline
Toa of Fire
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 5,549, Level: 10 Points: 5,549, Level: 10 Points: 5,549, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 02:07 AM

I'm afraid of what you think of me, your opinion of me is important to me.You and I said we would just be friends after those few months (best moths of my life) but the truth is I still love you, and want you back as my girlfriend.

"Just remember, don't die."

"This is better. This is bar." -Swerve

"We have eyes in the front so we can move forwards."
  (#7431 (permalink)) Old
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: J

Points: 5,954, Level: 11 Points: 5,954, Level: 11 Points: 5,954, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 02:49 AM

We need to break up... I feel like you're suffocating me... Sorry...

Anonymous.
  (#7432 (permalink)) Old
Azure. Offline
Filling My Panties.
I can't get enough

Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21 Points: 22,903, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 01:08 PM

I miss you I think.

vm-pm
♥♥♥
Find your light in a new dawn.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

(#7433 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 31st 2014, 05:55 PM

I asked for help, not an attack, but thanks. At least I got some responses that actually helped, maybe the point was to piss me off and yours is the only response like that, so I'm hoping that it's just you

Last edited by Kate*; August 31st 2014 at 07:10 PM.
  (#7434 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2014, 03:13 AM

I don't know what to write back to this email. God. Wow.

I miss you a lot and I was so happy spending time with you. But you're a hopeless romantic and I'm a practical realist. Hearing that you've given up smoking and you're saving up money to be together with me was wonderful to hear but I'm worried that you're letting your mind run away with you. We feel like this now - and I know it's intense and crazy and brilliant - but would we feel like this in even six months time?? Who knows. I know you'd insist that you haven't felt this way before but we were only together a month, and it was a hot summer month where I was on holidays and I was in this totally different life, 4000 miles away from my own. I can't assume to the end that I wasn't a slightly different person over there than I may be here, whether or not I want to think I'm the same. And we knew the whole time that our time together was limited which definitely had an influence. I just don't know how to reply to this all....

(#7435 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 2nd 2014, 02:48 AM

You confuse me..... I miss being with you in real life and I hate being limited to this kind of communication. You send me a long long message about how I'm the one for you and you've stopped smoking to save money to be with me and I've changed your life and you can't stand the thought of us not being together.... and yet you don't reply to other messages for hours, don't acknowledge the link I leave on your wall, don't download the app I mentioned ages ago that would make it more convenient for us to talk to each other.... maybe you're caught up in the romance of me being all far away?? I don't know. Either way... I miss you like crazy, and sort your priorities out my love.

(#7436 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 2nd 2014, 03:08 AM

Professionals are contradicting each other AGAIN. Does ANYONE in this profession ever actually agree on ANYTHING?!?!

I've been told by all but 2 people to bring this to you, but the ones against it are saying that my career will be over before it starts if I do that and I CAN NOT afford to risk it so I guess I'm back to keep everything in and conceal the fact that you're human 12 hours a day for the rest of your life.

(#7437 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 2nd 2014, 07:59 PM

I miss you so much it hurts, can't get you off my mind, crave sex with you so bad. I wish you would talk to me more... seeing all the stuff on facebook and not a word to you, even after emailing me and telling me I'd changed your life and was the girl for you bla bla bla. It'd be so much easier if you wouldn't tell me those things and I could just start trying to get over you instead of pinning for you when I won't see you for months and months, if I ever see you again at all. Agh.

(#7438 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 4th 2014, 05:14 AM

I miss you in my life. I am sorry for the way things ended. If I could do it over, I would, but from now on let's just be friends, okay? That's all I care about.
  (#7439 (permalink)) Old
Twinge Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 12:56 AM

I forgot what was the purpose of yours in my life.
You're useless. Any of you. All of you.
Get the fuck out.
Who wants to listen to your sorry ass?

Honestly I will not attend any family gathering anymore, I won't visit anymore. Any of you. All you do is sit there judging, being hypocrites, not to mention useless to me. All you do is ... express your eternal unhappiness in form of the most pathetic advice.

but they're sounding like orders now.

no, even thinking about you is a waste of my time. I wish I was asleep. And you haven't got a fucking idea how words can affect another person. You sorry excuse of a human being. Simply. Fuck off.

I will make it, don't you worry about that.
I worry you'll be jealous and regretful though.
(:

I moved back while
my head was turned.

Upside down
closer to the end.

Afraid of the dark
within future times.

I'm drowning there,
my final chase.
  (#7440 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 5th 2014, 02:01 AM

- I still dream about you all these years later. I guess these days I'm just thinking about all of the people I wronged, and you were the first one. It always startles me to dream of you, for in my dreams we are still happily in love. In last night's I was still with my current boyfriend, but since he and I have an open relationship I told him that you were someone I still dated on and off, when I could see you, though I haven't seen you in five and a half years.

Sometimes I wonder what it would be like if we could have stayed together. I don't think I am worse off with the way things went, but dear God I wish I had treated you differently. All these years later, and I still miss you. I wonder if you miss me too, or if I'm just some crazy bitch who broke your heart, screwed up your life and put you in therapy. I really hope it's the former.

- I felt put on the spot yesterday. The answer to that question is actually "I don't know." It's true that that isn't the most important thing to me, but it is somewhat important. I don't know if I could be in a committed relationship with someone who doesn't share that interest with me.

- I never wanted to be like this in front of you. I know you wanted to see it, but I don't want you to. Please forgive me.

- I am reluctant to tell you things because I feel like you treat me like a child when I do. I'm 24 years old; I don't need the parent-child dynamic, and especially not from you. When you treat me it feels like you don't trust me to make my own decisions, and that's not fair. I think I have proven myself quite capable of making reasonable, rational decisions, so I am going to ask that you give me some credit.