TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#5921 (permalink)) Old
escape♥ Offline
Happiness is waiting for you<3
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Paula

Points: 11,886, Level: 15 Points: 11,886, Level: 15 Points: 11,886, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2012, 02:29 AM

Really?! Your not gonna fucking comment?! Well fuck all of you then. I see you comment on other peoples posts -.-
But i know you might not know what to say. but still.
fuck you.
bastards.

If you're looking for a sign not to kill yourself tonight, this is it.
"May the odds be ever in your favour"
"A strong person is one who can smile this morning like they weren't crying last night."
Your never alone, I'm always here for you. Shoot me a VM or PM.
  (#5922 (permalink)) Old
Music Offline
Thoroughly medicated
I've been here a while

Name: Richard

Points: 19,767, Level: 20 Points: 19,767, Level: 20 Points: 19,767, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2012, 09:45 PM

I have rights and I don't need this.

Member since 2005
  (#5923 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 12th 2012, 10:07 PM

You ditched me for a college pub night?? Well guess what - I enjoyed my kissing scene yesterday in rehearsals. In fact I would have been willing to rehearse that kiss for a lot longer than we did.

So ha.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#5924 (permalink)) Old
L'Aviatrice Offline
Ex astris, scientia
Not a n00b

Name: Kelly

Points: 7,405, Level: 12 Points: 7,405, Level: 12 Points: 7,405, Level: 12

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 13th 2012, 05:17 AM

This is not my top priority in life... not even close. Maybe others who are just starting out and don't have many responsibilities can afford to place so much importance on this, but I cannot. It's been over three years since I started this and I've grown up so much since then, and with growing up, came obligations to things that are far more important than this.

L'Aviatrice
  (#5925 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2012, 12:42 PM

I'm still annoyed at you...do you not realise that?? I'm probably overreacting but it just bothers me that you didn't really seem to care. Ugh, leave me alone. :/ And tomorrow I'll probably be wrecked after work so I probably won't be seeing you til Tuesday night, and then you're going away for 3 weeks. oh well..

(#5926 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 14th 2012, 07:32 PM

What's my problem? What's my problem? FUCK YOU. You're my problem Hayley! YOU'RE THE FUCKING PROBLEM! You say you don't want to talk to me, so I leave you alone. Then two months later you say you want to be best friends again. Then you stop talking to me again for no reason? Fuck you. And now you text me and tell me that something is wrong, and when I ask, you tell me it's none of my business. Then you tell me I wouldn't want to hear it, and I say tell me anyway. We get in a fucking fight and you ask me what my problem is? My problem is you. My problem is that I EVER let you into my life. My problem is I was once upon a time stupid enough to trust you. Stupid enough to call you my best friend. Stupid enough to call you my sister. I don't fucking care anymore, H. This is me, take it or leave it.

And now you play the "you're making me cry" card. You know Hayley, I could lay a card down too. I could lay down the "you're triggering me into cutting myself" card. But I'm not going to. I don't like making other people feel like absolute fucking shit, no matter what my feelings of them. I'll say what needs to be said, and that's all I'm doing with you. I don't care anymore that I'm making you cry, because frankly, I'm typing this to try to escape my razor for tonight.

I know I'm the shittest friend in the world, but you aren't a great one yourself. Obviously our friendship wasn't meant to last, we're too different from each other and we really don't trust the other. Leave me alone.
  (#5927 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2012, 03:47 AM

PD :
Hi there Sweety. You know me. How can you not, I'm with you in shop.And I thought I was a friend of your. Guess that is wrong. Because now I'm just a annoying stupid girl, are I not? Honey, i won't get to your level. I have enough respect for myself. That's why I'm calm saying this. Im not yelling or anything. No I'm calmly typing this. Sweety, i am not whar you say. You out of all people should know that. I dont even understand why your being mean to me. I did nothing wrong. Instead I was at your side. Was I not? Who was the one thar sat through long phone calls trying to help a friend. Who was it that stayed up with you. Who got in trouble for being on the phone with you. Who talked with you infront of her parents without worry about all swears said, even though I got in trouble in the end. Think about what i got to say. Because im sure you will end up reading this. Am I really the wrong one here or is it you. Think about this.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

Last edited by JollyRancher.; September 15th 2012 at 03:56 AM.
  (#5928 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2012, 04:13 AM

BP :

Hi Hi love. Want to know a secret...... I still really like you. But that's a secret I can't tell you. And you won't see this so I'm going to pour everything out here. You are an idiot. A doofus. A broken hearted fool. But i am too. Love, thats what i feel. I cry for you. I cry a lot. But I won't let you see me. I hate it when you see me cry. I'm like the rock and roll Joan of arc. The queen of broken hearts. I love you. More than anything. But you can not know that

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

(#5929 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2012, 08:27 PM

You've left three bruises on me. One of them is because I was running and I accidently ran into you, then a chair and blah blah blah ouch. But two of them are from you. Two of them you left on me. One on either wrist from where you grabbed me and tightened your grip until your brother smacked you, or I kicked your shin. I don't understand, you're my friend. What's going on with you? Is everything okay?
  (#5930 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27 Points: 37,460, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 15th 2012, 09:08 PM

Get the hell out of my house.
  (#5931 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2012, 04:35 AM

I would have stayed if you'd asked me to.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#5932 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount39

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2012, 06:54 PM

.... I don't understand.
  (#5933 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 20th 2012, 10:44 PM

Really? You think I'm that stupid? Because I failed one test? And what is your problem you all of a sudden hate me again because school started? I get I screw up in marching band, but if people actually I don't know taught me the moves maybe we wouldn't have to start over every day! You make me so mad!

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight
  (#5934 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 22nd 2012, 01:04 PM

No no NOOO that should NOT have happened last night. I'm so embarrassed. This always happens when you and I get really drunk together and he's not there and I hate it I HATE IT. I hate that I cried so much...I'm actually so so annoyed at myself and so embarrassed and I don't even know if Ste knows what that was about, I kind of hope he does because he's your best friend but at the same time...UGH. ugh ugh ughhhhh. That's like the third time this has happened in the last year and a half and I'm so annoyed that it happens. I'm annoyed at you for feeling this way, I'm annoyed at myself for not feeling the same and for hurting you and then being all stupid and emotional about it and I should not have let it get like that last night, all I had to do was pull away and not let all that stuff even come near to happening. And then I wouldn't have cried like a fucking woman. Ughhhhhhhhhhh. ughhh. All I feeel now is hungover and ughhhhhhhh.

(#5935 (permalink)) Old
Commiseration Offline
Average Joe

Name: Sam

Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15 Points: 11,000, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 23rd 2012, 12:59 AM

There aren't the right words to say exactly how sorry I am for not being good enough.

-Let the Music Play-
"There's no way to explain why life is filled with so much pain. But do the flowers ever grow in the places it don't rain?"

"But the unfortunate truth is that, while being different from everyone else can be exciting at first, ultimately it can get a little lonely."

"The floor seemed wonderfully solid. It was comforting to know I had fallen and could fall no further."
  (#5936 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23 Points: 26,047, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 23rd 2012, 01:43 PM

I guess I finally forgive you. That doesn't mean I'm going to forget all that you did to me, just that I'm not going to let it control my life anymore.

"Just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful..." ~Sixx:A.M.
  (#5937 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 23rd 2012, 10:42 PM

Ughhhh I totally fancy you now, how annoying is that?? It's bothering me..I'm not even sure where this came from. Obviously kissing you so much in rehearsals has just made me a sap. You're 17 for feck's sake?? Ughhh.

(#5938 (permalink)) Old
I can't get enough

Name: Rachell

Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23 Points: 25,799, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 25th 2012, 04:52 PM

Kim, I was being smart. I honestly don't give a crap that you're getting your hair cut! I don't like you anymore, yeah I miss our friendship bu I can't forgive you without an apology!

~I was always scared of everything, even the carousel.~

~Don't worry about me. I'm sort of feeling fine, but by tomorrow, I'll be back on my feet again.~

-Goodnight Tonight
  (#5939 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 25th 2012, 11:42 PM

FUCK YOU, BASTARDS. Stop bullying people, especially my friends FOR NO FUCKING REASON.

(#5940 (permalink)) Old
monkey01 Offline
trying to be strong
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Chantelle

Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19 Points: 17,214, Level: 19

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 26th 2012, 02:05 AM

i am so sorry please talk to me

There is always someone who cares about you. It may not seem like it but there is. I can promise you that much.
  (#5941 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 26th 2012, 02:24 AM

I'mnotokay.
  (#5942 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 29th 2012, 10:10 PM

I'm so annoyed at you. I never want to work with you ever again after this. This whole thing has caused me such stress and such annoyance. I really really commend your enthusiasm and the effort you're putting in to get involved with this production, but I think you've been taking it too far on some levels and I think it's affected our friendship forever.

I think you're being really unfair to C about not being able to make it on Sunday. I understand that it's an important run-through but he seems to have a very valid reason and to be honest I fully agree with him. It's college for him - as he said in his very thoughtfully laid -out message which BY THE WAY WAS CORRECTLY SPELT AND INVOLVED THE USE OF GRAMMAR AND PUNCTUATION, MAKING IT ACTUALLY LEGIBLE, and as he said it won't happen on any other Sundays. It's not like his absence will hugely affect our performance - he's only in 3 scenes, for Christ's sake. I think he explained himself well and apologised as much as possible and I think you're being unreasonable.

In fact, I think you're being unreasonable about everything. I understand you have high standards and it's probably good for us to be pushed, but not to this level. We're an amateur company - we're not making money from this, so it's unfair that we've all given up so so much time, tie which could have been used to earn money, in order for this. Five days a week is a ridiculous rehearsal schedule in my opinion, especially when we've been at this since June and we still have another 4 weeks.

Your attitude is really bad as well, I think. I know you just want the best from us but when we're constantly being put down and discouraged it's hard to keep up the energy you want. When all that all of us are getting is criticism for a scene it's very difficult to focus on the positive. I hate that you treat us as though you expect us to let you down - when facebook messages read 'DO NOT LET ME DOWN GUYS' it just wrecks the positive mood. We weren't planning on letting you down. It's not going to happen. But the fact that you're expecting us to isn't nice or encouraging in any way.

I hate doing laps to 'warm-up' - fair enough every once in a while, but not every rehearsal. It interferes with my breathing for the breathing exercises which come straight afterwards. I'm asthmatic and I know this about myself. I also hate how repetitive our warm-ups are. I hate that we've been doing the exact same warm-up routine four times a week for the last four months. I need something new to get rid of the bluhhh feeling of doing the same thing so repetitively I could warm up in my sleep (ironically.)

(#5943 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 29th 2012, 11:02 PM

I'm listening to this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bPYp_iqkWk

and it reminds me of the summer after you died and everything I was feeling then.

And then I thought that I haven't thought about you in a few days. I think about you subconsciously all the time - passing your house or hearing a trigger word or those things - but I haven't properly thought about you in a few days and it made me feel surprised. And apologetic. But it's been 8 years - of course I'm not going to be thinking about you every day all the time. I'm sorry though. And I'm sure that there's people who are.

(#5944 (permalink)) Old
~Divergent~ Offline
Struggling again.
I've been here a while

Name: Hailey

Points: 16,271, Level: 18 Points: 16,271, Level: 18 Points: 16,271, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 12:59 AM

I totally have this GIANT crush on you. That's mostly why I get so giggly and silly around you and look like an idiot.
I want to tell you something really important that's going on in my life, but I seriously have no idea if you'll actually care. Which is SUPER FRUSTRATING, by the way.
I just wish I knew whether or not I could trust you with important stuff. SOME KIND OF REALLY OBVIOUS MESSAGE WOULD BE HELPFUL, YA KNOW? I JUST WANNA KNOW THAT YOU CARE ABOUT ME FOR REAL. PRETTY PLEASE.

Member since 9/27/12
Buddy since 9/14/13
  (#5945 (permalink)) Old
savealife723 Offline
i live. i laugh. i love.
I've been here a while

Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23 Points: 25,653, Level: 23

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 01:08 AM

Stop playing with every girls' emotions. Either you like every girl, or you don't like anyone and you just like playing with their feelings. Either way, it's wrong of you. You're hurting people. You're hurting my friends.

When you can't find your way home,
and when life gets too hard to face on your own.
I will stand as a light through the darkness unknown,
I will walk with you, so you're never alone.
  (#5946 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 01:17 AM

I really like you

~Cody

Normal User
  (#5947 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 01:18 AM

I don't want to hear excuses, I want him to stop being a hateful, judgmental bastard.
  (#5948 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 01:22 AM

Even there is no reason why I should, I feel guilty. I feel guilty because I get to spend more time with him than with you. I feel guilty because he does some of the little things you stopped doing because you got so busy, and I feel guilty that I am bothered by the fact that you don't do them. You've done much better since I talked to you, and I appreciate that. I always appreciate everything you do for me. But I missed the way I feel when I get to text back and forth with someone all day, or taking time for foreplay for longer than three minutes before sex. I want those things with you again. And I feel ungrateful when I ask for them because I am afraid you don't think I am satisfied with you, and I don't want you to think I will leave you for him.

Sometimes I wonder if it's different because we are D/s, and he and I are not. I wouldn't trade our relationship, or you, for the world. I guess what I am saying is our relationship is growing and changing and I am scared. I want you to hold my closer, instead of feeling like you are falling away.
  (#5949 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 02:22 AM

I love you, I love you so much. I don't even think the word love fully comprehends how I feel for you. Whenever I see your name on my phone I feel my chect restrict, my heart speed up and butterflies in my stomach. Can't you see how your wonderful words melt me? I wish you could.

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.
  (#5950 (permalink)) Old
ShesNotThere Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Lee

Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15 Points: 12,018, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 06:43 PM

You're blind to everything around you.
  (#5951 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 07:59 PM

You said you would support me. You would always be there for me. Now you just belittle me and make me feel terrible. You say I'm not even trying and that I'm being stupid. I thought you of all people would know how difficult it is for me to work through this stuff. Thanks for nothing.
  (#5952 (permalink)) Old
Lil'OrphanAnnie Offline
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Rose

Points: 20,072, Level: 20 Points: 20,072, Level: 20 Points: 20,072, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2012, 10:15 PM

i wish you could see the pain im in. wish you could see past my fake smiles, or at least ASK how im doing and act like you care. PLEASE?

The Unicorn
-The beautiful white horse with the magical horn that heals. <3

Last edited by Lil'OrphanAnnie; October 1st 2012 at 01:06 AM.
  (#5953 (permalink)) Old
Tigereyes Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2012, 12:59 AM

I wish you would accept me as I am...

I used to trust you; I used to want to tell you all that was going on in my life. But now you're never happy with anything I do, so how can you expect me to tell you more? My friend says I should be more open with you, but I've tried that and all I've gotten is more reasons not to.

Also, what would be so bad about living alone with 50 cats? Except that 50 would be exaggerating.

(#5954 (permalink)) Old
Stargazed. Offline
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2012, 02:08 AM

I'm sorry that I offended you by saying that but it's the truth. I honestly can't stand living here and I can't wait until I have an income so I can move out.
  (#5955 (permalink)) Old
oldaccount Offline
I can't get enough

Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24 Points: 28,123, Level: 24

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2012, 04:57 AM

You're no longer important to me, C.

A- my love, my darling, my baby you have to realize that you are so perfect the way you are
  (#5956 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 2nd 2012, 12:40 PM

Ugh, so apparently I have feelings for you now, which really annoys me. I can't even figure out why. You're gay?? I'm thinking that maybe it's something to do with how I saw you the other night crying and completely vulnerable and telling me all these things that it was obvious not many people knew and so, so different to how you come off in a group of people.....I'm not sure how it adds up but mybe it's something to do with that, something to do with how much I wanted to make you feel better and how you saw me vulnerable too because your words made me cry. And it was all very emotional and because we were drunk and it happened between 4 and 6 in the morning feels kind of surreal. But I don't want to be attracted to you. Urgh. :/

(#5957 (permalink)) Old
Disappearing Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18 Points: 16,768, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2012, 02:07 AM

I'm completely disgusted in myself but glad I have friends to pick up the pieces.
  (#5958 (permalink)) Old
Validity Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Jay
Location: In the deep, dark, treacherous place called my mind. Oh and Australia!

Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21 Points: 22,944, Level: 21

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2012, 02:27 AM

I want to kill myself, mum, do you know that? I am so depresed and fed up with like I barely have enough energy to keep going through the day! What do you say to that? What the fuck do you want me to do! You ruined my life, no, wait, I remember, you told me I ruined YOUR life. So FUCK YOU! I want death to envelope me so I don't screw up my baby sister I don't want this anymore!

Jay.

Buddy since 18/11/12 LiveHelp Operator since 22/12/12 Add me on Facebook Jay Louise Shorrock!
A whisper in the dark; is better than silence in the light. -Courtesy of your's truly.
My blog is open to all, those whom are easily triggered avoid, it's a story about a girl and her life and how far she has come over the years. If you read it, I hope it inspires you to keep fighting and to NEVER give up!

When you can no longer think of a reason to continue, you must think of a reason to start over.
  (#5959 (permalink)) Old
DiafolEternal Offline
The EverChosen
Average Joe

Name: Craig

Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16 Points: 12,520, Level: 16

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2012, 06:49 PM

I cant be with you and i cant forget you,
You moved on in a heart beat where as mine has not beaten since
  (#5960 (permalink)) Old
zTaylaHz Offline
You're Beautiful, Children (:
Average Joe

Name: Taylor

Points: 8,457, Level: 13 Points: 8,457, Level: 13 Points: 8,457, Level: 13

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - October 3rd 2012, 07:39 PM

How could you say I only care about my boyfriend? How can you say all I talk about is him. Hypocritical b|+<#.
How dare you say this after I've picked your sorry butt off the curb time and time again.
I miss you. But I'm not saying sorry this time. Good luck without me.
You've hurt me too badly this time ),: