TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
volleyballx19 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Sam

Points: 14,133, Level: 17 Points: 14,133, Level: 17 Points: 14,133, Level: 17

Question Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 6th 2011, 02:09 AM

So this guy who I sort of have a thing with really wants to do stuff. All I've done with a guy is given him a hj and he's fingered me. I told this new guy that I'd let him eat me out. The problem is, I don't want it to be awkward and I feel like its VERYY awkward. Was it awkward your first time when it happened to you?
Also, what did you do when he was eating you out? Were you just laying there? Did you make noises? I don't know what to do!! And I'm not gonna like purposely make noises.. ha
HELP

"It's amazing what you can hide just by putting on a smile."

"Every story has an end, but in life every end is just a new beginning."
-Uptown Girls
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
ertyuio Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 13,132, Level: 16 Points: 13,132, Level: 16 Points: 13,132, Level: 16

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 6th 2011, 02:26 AM

The first time I gave oral, I only found it a little awkward (it was also her first time receiving). I had made sure that we were both as relaxed as possible before I went through with it, and although she was very clearly nervous, it helped majorly that I tried to remain calm. I also held her hand while I began, which helped her quite a bit. Just a minute in, she realized how good it felt, and every bit of her nervousness (and then some) turned into relaxation and pleasure.

If you're comfortable with trying it, but your worst worry is it being awkward, then everything will be fine. Just make sure you relax as much as possible, with other forms of foreplay, and your nervousness will fade soon after you begin.
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
Harmony♥ Offline
Proud Military Girlfriend
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Shannon

Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25 Points: 32,429, Level: 25

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 6th 2011, 02:37 AM

Of course the first time is going to be a bit awkward. There is no getting around that. Just do what makes you feel comfortable.

You just lie there, and you don't have to make noises unless you want too. But, oral sex does feel good. More so for some than others. Just do what feels right to you.

I may wear the glass slippers; But my hero wears combat boots <3 I love you, Lieutenant

HelpLink Mentor 6/13/2011
Pregnancy & Childcare Moderator 11/26/2011
Fashion & Style Moderator 12/28/2011
Social Groups Moderator 12/28/2011
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
Angel Offline
The final horcrux
I've been here a while

Points: 23,828, Level: 22 Points: 23,828, Level: 22 Points: 23,828, Level: 22

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 6th 2011, 03:13 AM

First times don't have to be awkward. Try to make it as comfortable as you can and go into it with an open mind and without any expectations (including the awkward part.) You don't know what's going to happen! You can just lie there enjoying the moment, tell him whether you like it or not, prefer it a certain way... it's up to you.

My first time receiving oral was not awkward at all. It helps that I was with someone whom I trusted immensely.

"Years ago, I knew a boy who made all the wrong choices."

(#5 (permalink)) Old
I've been here a while

Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25 Points: 32,255, Level: 25

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 6th 2011, 09:17 PM

Well the first my boyfriend gave me oral, we were standing in the shower.

Anyways, since then, when we're laying on a bed & he starts to go down, I just relax & lay there. He'll do his thing & I just do whatever my body wants to do. Like if it feels good enough, I'll start squirming & sometimes close my eyes. It used to be awkward since my boyfriend likes to look up at my face expressions, but I've gotten used to & it helps knowing that seeing my face expressions turn him on.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Nova Offline
I've developed a TH addiction.
Average Joe

Points: 11,539, Level: 15 Points: 11,539, Level: 15 Points: 11,539, Level: 15

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 8th 2011, 01:17 AM

For me, it wasn't too awkward. I think the "awkwardness" is only in leading up to it because I didn't know he was going to do it. Just don't think about it too much. You will probably make noises. You won't have to fake them. It usually just escalates from making out or other fooling around until he moves down. Then I usually close my eyes and as remembering_sunday said, sometimes I'll squirm a bit because that's my body's natural reaction to that kind of stimulation.

Honestly, just relax and enjoy the ride because it feels amazing.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 8th 2011, 01:42 AM

It wasn't too awkward for me either. Its one of those things where you have to just not over think it and you just go with it, kind of like kissing.
I agree with Nova, the most awkward part was just before it happened. Once you get past that its usually fine

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 8th 2011, 12:22 PM

Noo, it wasn't awkward for my first time (and we were in a forest in the middle of the day...and yes I made noise..heh.) If you're worried about awkward silences or anything maybe put some music on in the background before you get into things?? Only do it if you're sure you're ready for it because if you are, you'll know how to react and it won't feel too awkward.

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#9 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 8th 2011, 06:14 PM

The first time I had oral was terrible, but that's because the guy had no idea what he was doing. And it was a little awkward, simply because I didn't know him that well. But in general? No, oral sex is not awkward. And when it's done right, I make plenty of noises. There are different positions in which you can receive oral, so you don't just have to "lay there." And even if you are just lying there, you aren't usually just lying there; there is lots of tensing of muscles and limbs for me (my legs always shake during good oral).
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Geb12596 Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Grace

Points: 9,243, Level: 14 Points: 9,243, Level: 14 Points: 9,243, Level: 14

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 10th 2011, 08:13 AM

The first time that my girlfriend and I had sex I couldn't stop laughing. I was hysterical but don't worry about it. If anything my experience just makes for a funny story.
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
belle.darcy Offline
Sex Adventurer
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Belle D'Arcy

Points: 8,061, Level: 13 Points: 8,061, Level: 13 Points: 8,061, Level: 13

Re: Getting Eaten Out... :/ - August 10th 2011, 10:23 AM

As Superstar already wrote, not everybody's first time was good. Mine was pretty bad as well. Now and then, up to this day, a guy comes who doesn't know a thing about oral sex but he tries so hard that my heart breaks and I can't stop him. At least for a minute or two.
What I mean to say is, you may not like your first oral sex. It may be too moist or too hard. Whatever happens, try to communicate to your boy what you do and do not like. You can stroke his hair to show him he's doing great, or push gently his head back to indicate that he's doing it too rough for you. He needs your guidance, no matter how experienced he is, because every girl is different. I've seen how a man I know gives oral to his girlfriend (and she loves it) and, believe me, when he did the same to me, it hurt so much!
Basically, yes, it will be strange, new, most certainly not the best thing you've ever experienced. Give it time and patience and you'll grow to love it
Closed Thread