TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Games and Things Here you can find popular chit-chat threads like games and surveys.

Note: Posts made in this forum don't contribute towards your post count.

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 4.88 average.
  (#7801 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 18th 2015, 07:03 PM

-I kind of just want to get it over with. I don't like drawing things out. Maybe I'm jumping the gun, but I'd rather know now.

-I am very analytical about relationships. I know my "rules" may seem weird, but they are there for a reason. I'm never going to be your girlfriend, and there are things that people in relationships do that I don't feel FWB should. There are boundaries. I appreciate that you are willing to respect mine. That says a lot about you.
  (#7802 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Katie

Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26 Points: 33,884, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 02:34 AM

It's absolutely shocking to me how similar it was to an abusive relationship, especially considering I was dealing with a group of mental health professionals at a very well-known university. It still has a hold on me and I would still go back and finish because it's the only way to the career I want. I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO ANY OF YOU, but I was treated completely differently than everybody else. If you needed to weed me out of the profession, there are responsible, respectful and professional ways to go about it. None of which include having some of you subject me to emotional abuse while the others downplay and ignore my cries to you for help until I'm expected to leave voluntarily because I can't take it anymore and then forcing me out when I refuse to let you do that to me. I'm now left to deal with my life which has been left in shambles because of you. There's a reason nobody could believe what I was being subjected to, I DIDN'T DESERVE IT!

LHO: March 31, 2008- October 13, 2012

"Freedom is what you do with what's been done to you." Jean Paul Sarte

Last edited by Kate*; January 20th 2015 at 03:35 AM.
  (#7803 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 03:22 AM

- I miss you. What I wouldn't give for a hug from you right now. Two months can't pass quickly enough.

- I think you're right. I just don't know what to do about it.

- Honestly, I'm not sure I'm attracted to you, so, it might be weird. I mean, mentally we click really awesomely, but physically you're just not my type. I'm going to give this a try, but if I'm not into it, I'm not into it.

- I wonder what you would think of me now. I wonder if you still love me. I don't love you anymore, and for some reason I feel sad about that. I know it just means I've moved on, but part of me is sad I have. You were such a huge part of my life for so long, and now it's just a chapter that's over and done with. I don't know, there's something sad about that.
  (#7804 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Name: Samuel

Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27 Points: 35,189, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 05:34 AM

I really hope you're happy... Please be happy... Even if it's not with me

formerly snowstorm, GoneBeyondRepair, and Breathless in Love
Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
You no longer walk alone.
-Blake Bliss
  (#7805 (permalink)) Old
JollyRancher. Offline
Princess of the Unicorns
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Daisy or Dacashe

Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18 Points: 15,811, Level: 18

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 06:02 AM

I can't take this anymore. I need my freedom! You both are keeping me locked in this apartment. I can't handle that. Not anymore! I need to be out, trying my luck in life. Not at home, being a nurse to one of you. My sister has more freedom than I do, AND IM AN ADULT! I SHOULD BE IN COLLEGE! BUT NO! You both did nothing for me. What happened to the promise of paying for college? Father, YOUR USING IT TO BUY SLUTS. Mother, you just want to go back home. I can understand that. But father, what about you!?! Why did you promise me an education and then go against it. Is it because I didn't want to be a doctor or a lawyer? Is it because I didn't get into some top notch school!?

Or is it because you like to keep us all controlled. Because you know that once I taste the free life, I wont be coming back. Because I wouldn't be a money source for you and your stupid sluts. Because then you cant go around to your friends and LIE about your precious older daughter!?!

Mother, I understand now. I understand why you want to go. This place is not a home. This is a hole filled with bad memories. But I'm sorry mother, I can not go back to my birth place. This place we are in has become all I know. I can't leave behind my friends for a place I dont remember.

I just need my freedom. I need to learn. How will I learn locked up? I've become so antisocial, that even online I fear to talk. Only with those that know me, will I talk. And I can't help, but feel so alone, when they are not around.

Used to be Misslostintears
If you ever want to talk or something, i am always here.
I've been around for a while now.

If someone tells you that something you love is wrong,
THEY ARE WRONG
IF someone tries to destroy your dreams,
SHOW THEM THAT WHAT THEY DO IS NOT GOING TO STOP YOU

YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS,
IT'S YOUR LIFE,
LIVE IT YOUR WAY!

(#7806 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 20th 2015, 08:32 AM

For the last two hours, I've been bawling my eyes out. I cry almost every day, now. Do you remember when I said I couldn't live without you? I sure as hell do. It's true. I can't. I thought it was bad when you just weren't talking to me... but this? This is the worst. With every second that passes by, I feel more of my life slipping away. I'm losing my hope, my reason. I'm losing you. I've known from the start that I wasn't what you needed... Why did I let myself become so attached? I knew this could only end with my death. I knew I would be the killer. I guess I just hoped you'd hold the knife away from my heart, not guide it to the spot that hurts the most.

Repose en Paix, Grandad/mom H., Sito, Nay, Mary, Aunt S., Peter, Katie, Lexi, Mrs. Radoye, Mandii, Trevor, Megan, Uncle T., Erika, Aunt R., Braxton, Connie, Adam, Grandpa, Buttons, Aunt Barb, Pi, Grandma ♥
The world will bleed its bloody tale. People will throw their stones. But the one thing you must always remember is:
-Blake Bliss
  (#7807 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 21st 2015, 04:43 AM

I ask you about the small things because I want you to be a part of my life, even from far away. Every day I want to make the decision you would make if you were here to guide me. Every day I want to honor you with my choices. I know I don't always do that, that sometimes my own stubborn wants get in the way, but I try. I didn't know I could ever feel this way about anyone. I hate it because sometimes it feels nearly impossible, but then I love it because I realize that it's what I want more than anything. What we do is almost as important to me as my own goals of self-awareness and personal growth, largely because what we do compliments those goals. I am so glad I met you. I am so glad we connected like this. I am so blessed to have you in my life, every day, near or far; it doesn't matter. You're there. That's all that matters.
  (#7808 (permalink)) Old
DYon Offline
Music once made me happy
Not a n00b

Name: David

Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11 Points: 6,251, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 21st 2015, 04:03 PM

The thought of me never talking to you again just brings tears to my eyes. I can never express how thankful I am for you and how happy I am that you are willing to lend me that hope to hold onto. You say otherwise, and I often don't correct you, but there isn't anyone 10x as better as you - you are perfect in my eyes, no one is as special as you, always remember this. I will never give up on the hope that one day things may change. Just don't forget, what is keeping me here may make me leave...happiness is built off a doubled edged blade...please be careful, alright?
  (#7809 (permalink)) Old
PixelG Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Gia

Points: 5,449, Level: 10 Points: 5,449, Level: 10 Points: 5,449, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 21st 2015, 04:25 PM

I really hope you're not doing what I think you're doing. I hope you're not doing the same thing he did. I know what's happened in the past 3 years has been rough for all of us and you want to be happy but please, doing this will make me feel even more terrible and very, very uncomfortable and I find it weird. I'm sorry I sound selfish for acting as if I can control this and I know I'm nosey, curious and a just horrible person. Honestly, I just don't like people like S.D.C.
  (#7810 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 03:24 AM

If you had an ethical and professional obligation to remove me, that means that there was an ethical, professional, and respectful way to go about it. Every single one of you failed that test. The professionalism was virtually non-existent and the ethics are questionable to the point that I could probably sue you for at least emotional distress if not wrongful dismissal if I wanted to.

That happened because you claimed I was a bad role model for them which I'll somewhat admit given that you don't have the full story, but what kind of role models were you?! You weren't exactly modeling professional and ethical behavior for me, even if I'm supposed to already know it, that doesn't make it okay; and then to turn around and complain about mine? Pot calling the kettle black.

If "I didn't know" and "no one told me that" are not excuses for my mistakes (according to your manual) then they aren't excuses for yours either and of the two of us, you should always know better than I do. Before you bring my ethics into question and take career-ending legal action against me for them, you might want to check your own

(#7811 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 03:59 AM

How am I supposed to keep going on without you, like this? But, if you come back, how will I know what to believe? I love you, but you're killing me. Just get it over with... please.

-Blake Bliss
  (#7812 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 06:50 PM

I know that it's silly, but I guess a part of me still felt like we were alive, like there was hope for our relationship as long as we were "friends" online. I guess you don't feel that's the case, at least not anymore. Perhaps I was unwise to think it might be. But you made a choice and clicked that button, and in doing so you erased a lot more than just my name from your friends list- you erased five years of knowing each other. At least now I know where you stand, after all those months of trying to rekindle friendship in real life only to have it go nowhere.

If I could say something to your face, it would be that I am so incredibly sorry for the way I handled things. I forgot that we were trying to be on the same team, and saw you as the enemy, when you really never were. We had grown apart, but that wasn't cause to demonize you. I failed to see the good in our relationship anymore, but I acted as if I failed to see the good in you anymore. You deserved better than what I gave you. Four years together deserved better than I gave us. And when you find someone again, as I know you will, I hope that they value you for all the wonderful things you are.

I hope that someday you can forgive me. Maybe you already have; I have no way of knowing. But even if we never speak again, I will have always had us. I will have had the beautiful experience that was our relationship. Yeah, there were shit times, there were some really shit times, but overall I think it was good for me. It pushed me grow, and it eventually pushed me to grow beyond you. This is sad for me, but at the same time I am pursuing things now that make me happy. I hope the same for you.

In the end, I will always know I was lucky enough to get a love like my love for you. I am glad I had it for all its good and bad times, and I am glad for what its taught me about thyself. Thank you, C, for having been in my life. While I am sorry you don't want to be anymore, I will respect your decision and not reach out to you.
  (#7813 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29 Points: 42,913, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 22nd 2015, 10:02 PM

- It's six months today since we first kissed on that sticky-hot Tuesday morning in your bed. Remember that? And then you walked me in the slow blazey heat to the train station with a cookie stop on the way and I went to a Cubs game with the others because apparently you can't go to Chicago without doing that, but all I wanted to do was sit in the sleepy heat and think about kissing you. I didn't know at the time what a significant kiss it was, what a beautiful headfuck it would all turn out to be, how you'd encompass my head and my heart for the next few months.
The thunderstorm that night was purple and white and incredible.
It's just over five months since the first time I left you, got on a plane to New York and spent my four days in that city, that city I'd wanted to visit since I was 9, feeling sick with missing you.
How do you feel now?

-We met a month ago today. (I've been 24 for a month and it's been a good month!) Can I see you again sometime soon? The sex was fun and light and I want a bit more.

-You make me feel so inadequate about college work. And we all know you're the most enthusiastic in the class. I still get good grades for the work I put in, I still love the course. But sometimes when I talk to you I feel a bit crap. :/

-I miss you so much... I miss that you'd be the person that would always reassure me, make me feel so safe, feel that everything was going to be okay. I know that we're still lucky enough to be friends, when so many other couples wrecked it for each other... but I miss you so much.

-Can you stop asking to meet up? I don't get why you're doing it when I said I didn't want a second date...? I don't want to be mean about it but why won't you get the picture...?

Honey, you're familiar, like my mirror, years ago
I slithered here from Eden just to sit outside your door
Níl a shíltear mar a bhítear.
Things are not always what they seem.
  (#7814 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 23rd 2015, 12:53 AM

I knew you gave me everything I needed... and even though I'm trying to stay, it's so hard. How can I keep going when you hold my life in your hands, and you've crushed it? I don't have it any more. My strength is fading. Were you ever even here? Or was this all just a dream, and now I'm stuck back in reality, whishing I was asleep for once? I need you to breathe... But I can't have what I need. I can't have you.

-Blake Bliss
  (#7815 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Name: Charlie
Pronouns: they/them

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 23rd 2015, 09:44 AM

Please let it be enough.

"Love means never having to say
you're a werewolf."
  (#7816 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 24th 2015, 04:01 AM

- I miss you a lot right now. And yes it's mostly because I'm drunka nd mostly because I just want to have sex with you but I miss you. Remember all the nights we spent together and all the mornings we woke up together and now that seems like another world...And you'll probably never reply to that message. You're probably with a girl rght now..

- Ridiculously good to hear from you, even if your accent is nastily, usexialy, South Dublin. I haven't heard your voice in 5 years? And remember all the awesome sex we used to have? I've no idea why you've been thinking of me recently but I would really like to meet up and....revisit the fun we had. Heh.

-Here, come on. I'm so horny. Ask me to hang out would ya? It's been a while now and if you're texting me every day....

(#7817 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 24th 2015, 05:06 PM

I need him, but he doesn't need me. It's killing me, without him in my life. Please, take me away... I can't do this anymore. Take me to where the earth touches the sky and set me free... please...

-Blake Bliss
  (#7818 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46 Points: 106,519, Level: 46

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 25th 2015, 08:28 AM

Yeah. We're gonna have a problem.

you're a werewolf."
  (#7819 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 25th 2015, 09:37 PM

When I went to the bathroom this morning and you were rustling around.........what were you doing?

(#7820 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 25th 2015, 10:35 PM

So I went onto TH on the Wayback machine this evening to try and revisit some of my journal entries from 2008..... appallingly embarrassing stuff, but hey, we were all seventeen once. But what I stumbled across on the way was YOUR journal, and some of the things I read were heartbreaking. This was soon after we used to talk almost daily on TH, before we drifted apart a little. And now that it's coming up to the third anniversary of your death (Jesus) I hated to see how much you were hurting back then and I wish you could have found the peace you deserved and not had to resort to what you did.

You were so loved, P. Understand that. On and off TH. And you still are. You were one of the kindest, most caring people I ever met here, and you will always be remembered.

2 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#7821 (permalink)) Old
Districts Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Anthony

Points: 5,165, Level: 10 Points: 5,165, Level: 10 Points: 5,165, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 04:03 AM

Dear Melody,

I am so sorry that I cannot fulfill your expectations on me, and that all you do is sit at the computer every day and just mentally destroy until Self-harm is necessary.. And I am so sorry that I have passion, and dreams to do things in your life while you waste your time "Trying" to find a job when in reality you play Candy Crush online.. But here is what I am not sorry for.

I am not sorry for breaking the stupid rules you want to place and are in reality so dumb that anyone would think youre crazy

I am not sorry for not telling you about my life. You are a controlling freak and you need to make all my decisions for me.

I am not sorry that I participate in activities that you find "useless and waste of time" They're fun to me and I enjoy participating in them.

And I am certainly not sorry that when I move out and go to college and actually do something with my life, that you will no longer be part of my life.

You will not come to my wedding.

You will never see your grand nieces and nephews.

You will not come to my Graduation.

You will never see or hear from me once I move out.

You have driven me to the brink of insanity, causing me to self harm and do horrible things to myself. And you think you have the audacity to say that you "gave" me a better home or you "made" me a better person..

You gave me hell the last 5 years, I have 5 more months but I can make it. I hope you realize that when you're old and cant get out of bed. I get to choose what retirement home you will be placed in.

So Fuck You and I cant wait to get out of this hell hole.

Sincerely,

Your Nephew
  (#7822 (permalink)) Old
Kate* Offline
Outside, huh?

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 04:37 AM

I quit. I know you don't care anymore because you don't have to and as far as you're concerned I did this to myself, but I'm done and I just thought you'd want to know.

(#7823 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 05:00 AM

I hate not knowing. You know I hate not knowing. Why did you put me in this position? What was going through your mind? I just want the truth. Even if it hurts, I just want to know why. Why did you lie? What exactly did you lie about? Not knowing is tearing me apart. It hurts, and you're to blame. The first time, you didn't hurt me. I never lied when I said that. But this time? You did. You hurt me more than I could ever imagine, and all it took was your lack of honesty. It's shattering everything I ever thought I knew, and I don't know what is true anymore. I need to know the truth, and only you have it. I can't rest, I can't be at peace until I know. But I know you'll never tell me. And even if you do, how do I know it's really the truth? How can I ever trust you again, after this? I don't know who I am anymore, and it's all because of you. I need you. I love you. But I can't trust you, not now, maybe not ever again... I'm sorry.

-Blake Bliss
  (#7824 (permalink)) Old
Manjima Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Manjima / Mon

Points: 5,874, Level: 11 Points: 5,874, Level: 11 Points: 5,874, Level: 11

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 07:41 AM

to Z : ONE DAY YOU WILL REALIZE HOW MUCH IT HURTS AND I HOPE THAT DAY COMES SOON CAUSE KARMA IS A BITCH .YOU ARE GOING TO PAY FOR RUINING MY LIFE, MY SELF ESTEEM AND MY HEART..

TO A : AS THE DAYS PASS I REALIZE MORE AND MORE HOW MUCH OF A HYPOCRITE YOU ARE..YOU SPEAK OF GOODNESS BUT YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS JUDGEMENTAL AS FUCK..NO ONE IS PERFECT NEITHER ARE YOU..EVERYONE HAS A PERSONAL LIFE AND ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS...AND YES I MADE MISTAKES BUT THEY ARE MY LESSONS ..ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS..SO KEEP YOUR BIG NOSE OUT OF EVERYONE'S BUSINESS
  (#7825 (permalink)) Old
Everglow. Offline
Did you miss me?

Outside, huh?

Name: Hollie
Pronouns: She/They

Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39 Points: 74,574, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 02:09 PM

You're a prick.

(sorry, stressful day :') )

"Why want another universe if this one has dogs?"

Matt Haig - The Midnight Library

Volunteer Support Officer | Apply to staff
  (#7826 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 05:01 PM

Stupid hackers!

Hacking my now-favorite website and installing a virus on the main page.
  (#7827 (permalink)) Old
Raven Knight Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Raven Knight

Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10 Points: 5,417, Level: 10

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 26th 2015, 07:57 PM

I'm sorry that I've snapped at you. I'm sorry about a lot of things. I love you, whether it be as a sister or more. I'm sorry that I can't tell you because I'm too scared. I'm sorry you try to take your life away. I'm sorry that you're sad. But most of all, I'm scared. Scared that you WILL take your life away. Scared that you're sad. Scared that I love somebody who's slowly fading away...
  (#7828 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2015, 04:20 AM

Just let me sleep.. please.. I can't do this anymore.. let me sleep..

-Blake Bliss
  (#7829 (permalink)) Old
Jovial. Offline
Skittles Minion.
Senior TeenHelper

Name: Trish

Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20 Points: 20,518, Level: 20

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2015, 05:03 AM

You're a drunk, and you always will be. Good luck dear!
  (#7830 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2015, 05:36 AM

- I feel bad because I can't help you, but that's just it: I can't help you on this one. I do not love you in the way you wish I did. I am not going to love you in the way you wish I did. Nothing I can say or do will change that fact, nor will it change the fact that this is hard for you. I cannot make it better for you, and bringing it up to me makes me uncomfortable. Quite frankly at its worst it comes across as guilt-tripping, and even though I know you don't mean it that way it still is upsetting. I would recommend you see a therapist. Some things I just can't be your confidant on.

Also, sometimes when you hug me it gets really awkward. I feel obligated to hug you for longer than I want to because I know you don't really have anyone else in your life to give you physical affection and I feel bad for you. And that's not cool.

- Maybe we just don't mesh up well through text. I have no idea why you would intentionally try to be an asshole, but I'm really not into the whole "being an asshole" thing, so in the future maybe not do that.

I'm glad you want to help me study, but frankly I don't really want to bring my homework with me tomorrow. I studied as much as I did today specifically so I could enjoy some time tomorrow WITHOUT having to worry about if I've done enough homework or not. Besides, any homework you could help me with is not the kind of homework that would be helpful to me right now. Right now the only kinds of homework that are help are completion of the chapter notes and my study guide and you cannot help me do either, so yeah, I'd rather spend our time together just enjoying one another's company instead of studying.
  (#7831 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 27th 2015, 09:03 PM

Just tell me the truth, please. Tell me the truth so I can be at rest. Even if it hurts, I don't care. Just give it to me. Please.. I can't take this suffering anymore. Anything is better than this, even if the truth is the one thing I don't want to hear. It'll still be better than this. And I can't do this any longer. Just, please.. Tell me the truth..

-Blake Bliss
  (#7832 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount71

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 28th 2015, 04:18 AM

- Trust me, I want nothing more than that. I just don't know how I'll get there. I hope you'll have the patience to show me, because I think if we can get there the rewards we will reap will be more than either of us ever could have imagined.

- I think it's best if we just don't talk for a few days. I can't handle this right now.

- I don't want you to get too attached to me. I really like you, but I have two relationships already and a busy school and work life. I'm not going to be able to be your girlfriend. I'm okay with casually dating, but there's an emphasis on the "casual." So please, just keep that in mind.
  (#7833 (permalink)) Old
Le Papillon Offline
a secret you can keep
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 12:05 AM

I'm so fucking confused, hurt, scarred, and scared. Why the hell do you do this to me? Is my life just a joke to you? Did I ever even matter? Because you sure as hell matter to me.. Yes, present tense. You're still my whole existence, even though you killed me. Thanks for that, by the way. You showed me that I was never really healing, just pretending. I'm still a mess. Always have been, always will be.

-Blake Bliss
  (#7834 (permalink)) Old
mindflower Offline
what the hell is a FixYou♥
I've been here a while

Name: taylor

Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25 Points: 32,370, Level: 25

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 03:03 AM

J,

You are the cutest, sweetest, most irresistible thing I've ever come across and I can't get you out of my head. Its ridiculous but I want to talk music with you and show you everything in the studio and I want to ask you about school and your childhood and your dreams for the future and I want to ask you to the winter formal but goddamnit I'm dysfunctional and you probably don't even like me. But omygod. Could you be any cuter. Really doubt it.

T,
come back. what happened to bonnie and clyde.

P,
don't come back, stop, this is me putting my foot down. I don't deserve this and neither do you.

M,
I hope you're fucking happy.
  (#7835 (permalink)) Old
.:Peach_Out:. Offline
pain demands to be felt
Average Joe

Name: Dominick Joseph

Points: 10,202, Level: 14 Points: 10,202, Level: 14 Points: 10,202, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 05:34 AM

to mathteacher: fuck off you little shit head, you have no reason to start shit and email my parents and make my life a living hell are you trying to get me to kill myself, becuase guess fucking what not gonna happen ya bitch

to all my friends who have ever tried to be close to me: im sorry i pushed you away, you wouldnt understand if i told you

" Blue hydrangea, cold cash, divine, cashmere, cologne and white sunshine."
  (#7836 (permalink)) Old
MWF Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Robert

Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22 Points: 25,205, Level: 22

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 06:01 AM

Professor (his name, cant remember), you fucking suck at teaching. I leave midway through class everyday because you are literally that bad.
  (#7837 (permalink)) Old
bitesize Offline
Member since April '07
I can't get enough

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 09:45 PM

- One of these days I'm going to look at your facebook and there's going to be something there that's written about someone that you've fallen for and it's going to hurt. Dreading that day..

- You're so lovely for rescuing me today... I'm going to miss you when you go away so much. And I think we're all going to fall apart a bit with you across the globe, and him across the country, and the rest of us busy with college and work...and I love you four so much.

- Why poke me on facebook, you absolute child? I miss the days when if you found someone attractive, you got their phone number from a mutual friend and said WORDS to them. Remember that? Now it's hiding behind screens and poking someone you don't know until they poke back and the whole thing is just awkward and boring. No thanks; you're hot but at the age of 25 I'd expect a bit more personality.

- WHY are you keeping up the fb conversation. Do you not understand social cues. The date is over. The flirting is over. Please STOP. I'm going to have to tart ignoring you til you get the message.

(#7838 (permalink)) Old
Eternal Offline
TeenHelp Veteran

Name: Nicole

Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39 Points: 77,763, Level: 39

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 29th 2015, 11:15 PM

It doesn't have to be this way. Come back.

And here you are living, despite it all.
Lead Moderator | Disputes Committee | HelpLINK Mentor
  (#7839 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount19

Edit avatar

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 31st 2015, 01:44 AM

Must resist it.
Must resist it.
Must resist it.

Spoiler:
could you be any more obvious?

(#7840 (permalink)) Old
Storyteller. Offline
Spite and coffee.

Jeez, get a life!

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - February 1st 2015, 12:00 AM

Yellow means caution.

you're a werewolf."