TeenHelp
Get Advice Quick Ask Support Forums Today's Posts Chat Room

Get Advice Connect with TeenHelp Resources
HelpLINK Chat and Live Help Facebook     Twitter     Tumblr     Instagram    Safety Zone
   Hotlines
   Alternatives
   Calendar

You are not registered or have not logged in
Hello guest! (Not a guest? Log in above!) As a guest you can submit help requests, create and reply to Forum posts, join our Chat Room and read our range of articles & resources. By registering you will be able to get fully involved in our community and enjoy features such as connect with members worldwide, add friends & send messages, express yourself through a Blog, find others with similar interests in Social Groups, post pictures and links, set up a profile and more! Signing up is free, anonymous and will only take a few moments, so click here to register now!

Sex and Puberty For questions related to sex, puberty, birth control and sexual health, ask here!

View Poll Results: GUYS: HOW OFTEN DO YOU MASTURBATE?
Never. (yeah right!) 4 5.88%
1 -2 Times a Day 33 48.53%
3-5 Times a Day 7 10.29%
More than 5 Times a Day 0 0%
1-2 Times a Week 3 4.41%
3-5 Times a Week 19 27.94%
1-2 Times a Month 2 2.94%
3-5 Times a Month 3 4.41%
More than 5 Times a Month 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 68. This poll is closed

Closed Thread

(#1 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Shawn

Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14 Points: 10,199, Level: 14

Talking GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 02:59 AM

Okay, I saw the poll for the girls, but couldn't find one for guys. My friends and classmates are all over the place, but in general we all have lots of "happy time.":

So; Guys, how often do you beat off? How old are you?

Me...usually 2 to 3 times a day. Due to my current medical condition, and the warning that ejaculating might hurt like hell right now, I've gone without for several days now. I'm definitely backed up.

I'll be 15 in three months.

15 Straight - Loving Life - Love meeting new peeps - Want to help if I can

Girl: "My doctor says I can't have sex for a while."
Boy: "What does your dentist say?"

Last edited by Shawn K.; January 8th 2012 at 03:09 AM. Reason: Typo
Users of TeenHelp have rated post 790413 as the most helpful or liked. Click here to skip right to it!
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Sythan Offline
Our life is what we make it
I've been here a while

Name: Nick (Or Nico)

Points: 14,618, Level: 17 Points: 14,618, Level: 17 Points: 14,618, Level: 17

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 03:30 AM

At LEAST once or twice a day, maybe more if I'm particularly stressed.

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.

GAY PRIDE!!!!!!
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
BeautifulGame Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Eddy

Points: 12,286, Level: 16 Points: 12,286, Level: 16 Points: 12,286, Level: 16

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 04:56 AM

Not Enough that's how much
It depends on the week and whats going on and blah blah blah. But if its just a relatively normal week, probably once a day or so, sometimes a bit less. I usually do it before I sleep, sometimes it helps me sleep (and sometimes relax a bit more) but yeah about once a day on a normal week.

Hi
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
reaper5643 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Justin

Points: 7,631, Level: 12 Points: 7,631, Level: 12 Points: 7,631, Level: 12

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 05:06 AM

only if i cant see my girl that weekend lol. other than that, mabey 3-4 times a week.
  (#5 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 05:09 AM

My favorite part was the "Yeah right" in the never.

something burning?
5 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
Itsboxman Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Ian

Points: 7,529, Level: 12 Points: 7,529, Level: 12 Points: 7,529, Level: 12

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 03:35 PM

Single: 3-5 times a week. Also really depends on my mood/how the week is going
Dating: Very little. Only if we got into something (making out, foreplay, etc.) and couldn't finish what we've started.
  (#7 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 06:29 PM

To be honest, I am fairly inconsistent when it comes to fapping. I'd like to think I have a fairly high sex drive, and I used to do it a lot, but I have found that the cessation of masturbatory activities has actually influenced my mood, energy level, etc. I realize that's not so much what the thread is about but I figured I'd throw it in there anyways.

I try and go for long periods of time without, but it usually doesn't work out that way.

So, final answer

*drumroll*

About once every ~8 or 9 days. I feel like this is pretty atypical for someone at my age with my sex drive, which is why I am so talkative about it.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#8 (permalink)) Old
Acheron Offline
El Tigre
I can't get enough

Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23 Points: 26,815, Level: 23

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 06:48 PM

Once or twice a week, I guess. Sometimes less. Maybe this is just superstition, but I think that not fapping all the time gives me more of a drive to approach girls, and more of a drive to escalate things with them.

(#9 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Trainer View Post

To be honest, I am fairly inconsistent when it comes to fapping. I'd like to think I have a fairly high sex drive, and I used to do it a lot, but I have found that the cessation of masturbatory activities has actually influenced my mood, energy level, etc. I realize that's not so much what the thread is about but I figured I'd throw it in there anyways.

I try and go for long periods of time without, but it usually doesn't work out that way.

So, final answer

*drumroll*

About once every ~8 or 9 days. I feel like this is pretty atypical for someone at my age with my sex drive, which is why I am so talkative about it.
Dude, it's exactly the discussion or comment I posted for. Me and my friends talk about this all the time and we argue about it too.

But in all my discussions with buds, my uncles, my Dad and my best friend/brother I have NEVER heard the deed called "fapping". Please tell me where that comes from and how it relates to beatin it. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and ask who "fapped" this weekend.

So, how old are you, and how does stopping affect your mood and energy?

Because of some stupid shit that I did I haven't been able to spank it for about a week. I'm about to explode. Once when my Dad was chastising me for beatin off too much, I told him that a lot of times it relaxes me, makes me feel more focused. He told me that was probably true, but nobody needs to be that relaxed.

1 user(s) liked this post or found it helpful.
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
Choose Offline
Invest in yourself.
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18 Points: 15,744, Level: 18

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn K. View Post
But in all my discussions with buds, my uncles, my Dad and my best friend/brother I have NEVER heard the deed called "fapping". Please tell me where that comes from and how it relates to beatin it. I can't wait to get to school tomorrow and ask who "fapped" this weekend.

So, how old are you, and how does stopping affect your mood and energy?

Because of some stupid shit that I did I haven't been able to spank it for about a week. I'm about to explode. Once when my Dad was chastising me for beatin off too much, I told him that a lot of times it relaxes me, makes me feel more focused. He told me that was probably true, but nobody needs to be that relaxed.
I honestly thought it was internet slang. I think it relates to the sounds most dudes make while doing it? I would have to agree with Acheron above/ below in that I feel overall more motivated to get up and do things (both literally and figuratively). I find that I need less sleep and I am more ready to attack the day when I have gone for a little while with no masturbation. I know the benefits of regular masturbation- relief of stress, benefits to the prostate, general calmness, relief of that "horny" feeling- but most of those can be duplicated with actual regular sex, which is the goal.

To elaborate:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acheron View Post
Once or twice a week, I guess. Sometimes less. Maybe this is just superstition, but I think that not fapping all the time gives me more of a drive to approach girls, and more of a drive to escalate things with them.
I agree. I feel much more flirty and put out a much more sexual vibe than I would otherwise. It's easier to go without when you're getting laid regularly too.

"Ignore the ramblings of the ignorant, and step on or over their crumpled bodies as you make your way to the top of the mountain. Eat upon their flesh for fuel, and, through your determination and will, banish them to obscurity and a life of complacency and self righteousness that is the hell in which they live"

-Richard Safreed

"Civilize the mind, but make savage the body."
  (#11 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 8th 2012, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dinosaur Trainer View Post
I honestly thought it was internet slang. I think it relates to the sounds most dudes make while doing it? I would have to agree with Acheron above/ below in that I feel overall more motivated to get up and do things (both literally and figuratively). I find that I need less sleep and I am more ready to attack the day when I have gone for a little while with no masturbation. I know the benefits of regular masturbation- relief of stress, benefits to the prostate, general calmness, relief of that "horny" feeling- but most of those can be duplicated with actual regular sex, which is the goal.

To elaborate:

I agree. I feel much more flirty and put out a much more sexual vibe than I would otherwise. It's easier to go without when you're getting laid regularly too.
My brother just Googled it and that's exactly what it said.

I do not get much relief of the horny feeling from masturbating though. I swear I am horny nearly 24/7. If I wasn't involved in so much other stuff I'd be beatin it 10 times a day. My elders say I'm oversexed and it runs in my family. Don't know if it's true or not, but I started when I was like 10 or 11 and I wanna do it more now not less.

And since I won't be having "regular" sex anytime soon, I'll have to settle for the "right-handed" benefits.

(#12 (permalink)) Old
Chris Offline
Outside, huh?

Name: Chris

Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24 Points: 27,759, Level: 24

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 9th 2012, 02:26 AM

I put 3-5 times a week because it depends on how my hormones & emotions are (some days I just want to sleep and block off the world).

I did smile at the Never (yeah right) poll because its ususally uncommon for a guy not to masturbate atleast once in his lifetime. I remember seeing a statistic (but don't quote me on it because I may be wrong) but I think it said by the age of 19 - 84% of male teens have masturbated.

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.”
— Malala Yousafzai
  (#13 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 9th 2012, 06:55 PM

I put 3-5 times a month, which is pretty much the same as 1-2 times a week but its more sporatic than once a week.

I generally have a low sex drive which I despise and when I do its only ever sometimes when I get up for a shower or have trouble sleeping when the mind wanders.. I dont feel I need it anymore or gain much from it.

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#14 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 9th 2012, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptdean View Post
I put 3-5 times a month, which is pretty much the same as 1-2 times a week but its more sporatic than once a week.

I generally have a low sex drive which I despise and when I do its only ever sometimes when I get up for a shower or have trouble sleeping when the mind wanders.. I dont feel I need it anymore or gain much from it.
When you were my age did you do it more, or have you always thought about it this way. Or did a relationship take its place. My dad says i'll grow out of it especially when I'm having sex regularly. But my cousin who's almost 22 has a girlfriend and says he still beats off regularly.

Thanks for replying to the poll.

(#15 (permalink)) Old
cptdean Offline
Runs this Ship
Average Joe

Name: Dean

Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14 Points: 10,262, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 10th 2012, 07:11 AM

Quote:
When you were my age did you do it more, or have you always thought about it this way. Or did a relationship take its place. My dad says i'll grow out of it especially when I'm having sex regularly. But my cousin who's almost 22 has a girlfriend and says he still beats off regularly.

Thanks for replying to the poll.
I think so yeah, though it was more out of habit that i did it back then, maybe 2-3 times a week. Ive had a sexual relationship but that wasnt until recently. But also now in the last year or so ive had problems getting erections (without touching) unless with a woman, and im sure most other men dont have this problem. I personally wouldnt do it if i was getting more sex, but some people feel they need more than that.

BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips&
BaconStrips...
  (#16 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 10th 2012, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptdean View Post
I think so yeah, though it was more out of habit that i did it back then, maybe 2-3 times a week. Ive had a sexual relationship but that wasnt until recently. But also now in the last year or so ive had problems getting erections (without touching) unless with a woman, and im sure most other men dont have this problem. I personally wouldnt do it if i was getting more sex, but some people feel they need more than that.
My friend, my cousin, and I were talking about this today. I began to realize that it's been a week since I last "fapped", and I won't finish my meds until Wednesday... But I don't have this great urge or anything like that. I seem to be getting the same number of erections each day (and night), but since I can't yank it right now, I don't and there doesn't seem to be any affect. Something else just occupies my time.

We were wondering if maybe alot of times we beat off out of HABIT, just like you said, rather than out of some need to release horniness, or stress, or to relax . I admitted it could be in my case, but only sometimes. The majority of the time I gotta rub one out or I won't be able to function. My friend and cousin (the 22 yr. old with the girlfriend) said they don't think it's a habit with them. Hard to say, I could see how you could get hooked on the good feeling and not realize it.

(#17 (permalink)) Old
I Am No Hero Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Megan

Points: 9,176, Level: 14 Points: 9,176, Level: 14 Points: 9,176, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 10th 2012, 01:26 PM

17 here, and it's once a day for me. Occasionally I'll skip a day.

I've limited myself to once a day because I used to be addicted to it and would spend hours every day masturbating. Cutting back to once a day has mostly ended that addiction.

This is the last night you spend alone
Look me in the eyes so I know you know
I'm everywhere you want me to be
The last night you'll spend alone
I'll wrap you in my arms and I won't let go
I'm everything you need me to be

~Skillet - The Last Night

When Michael died, Megan was born. And I won't go back for anything.

(#18 (permalink)) Old
"Bisexual" Tux (Linux Mascot)
I've been here a while

Name: Chris

Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20 Points: 20,821, Level: 20

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 10th 2012, 01:40 PM

Once on most nights, sometimes none, and rarely twice.

Chris
You can always contact me to talk about anything!
---------------------
Proud to be myself.

Need a hug? Please take one!

Image Credit: startingover18 (Tumblr)

last updated on 11/11/17
  (#19 (permalink)) Old
jake_96 Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jake

Points: 8,828, Level: 13 Points: 8,828, Level: 13 Points: 8,828, Level: 13

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 11th 2012, 12:52 AM

Three or four times a month.
  (#20 (permalink)) Old
Brandon Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Brandon

Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25 Points: 30,381, Level: 25

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 11th 2012, 01:39 AM

I masturbate 1-2 a day. I don't do it necessarily because I'm horny enough everyday, I do it because it's just something that I do to relieve stress. Even if I'm at my girlfriend's place for the weekend, I'll still probably masturbate. It's either sex or masturbation. I'm consistent. It's an average though...at most it's 5 times a day (but that's rare).
  (#21 (permalink)) Old
Coffee. Offline
Condom Queen
Jeez, get a life!

Name: Traci
Pronouns: she/her/hers

Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44 Points: 95,373, Level: 44

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 12th 2012, 10:27 PM

Funny, the guys results really aren't that much different than the girls. More guys vote! I'm interested in these statistics!

something burning?
  (#22 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 12th 2012, 11:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee❤ View Post
Funny, the guys results really aren't that much different than the girls. More guys vote! I'm interested in these statistics!
I know a bunch of guys, in my age group in particular, are also interested in these statistics. In my "world" everybody seems to accept the statement, "boys masturbate more (even way more) than girls."

We need more guys to vote because there are nearly three times as many girls that voted as there are boys.

Even with that difference however, it appears that from the results so far, guys DO masturbate more often than girls. At least that's the way it looks when I compare the numbers.

We've got a major discussion, among boys and girls, about how, or if, any of this relates to a belief that girls desire sex less than guys. Or; That girls have more emotional involvement in sex, where guys are in it for the physical.

Not sexually active yet, but I'm just saying we're discussing this stuff.

(#23 (permalink)) Old
r_elusiveanime Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: John

Points: 7,554, Level: 12 Points: 7,554, Level: 12 Points: 7,554, Level: 12

Wink Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 06:10 PM

3 times a day regularly, unless i'm very busy . . .

Last edited by r_elusiveanime; January 19th 2012 at 06:11 PM. Reason: forgot the day . . .
  (#24 (permalink)) Old
TheNumber42 Offline
Dolan
I can't get enough

Name: Cody

Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20 Points: 19,933, Level: 20

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 06:21 PM

3-5 times weekly. It's rarely daily anymore because I'm generally just too busy and/or my roommate is around making it impractical. I'm 20.

~Cody

Normal User
  (#25 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 10:53 PM

The guys are starting to step up. Don't have the same numbers as the girls, but percentage wise you'd have to conclude that based on the people on TH and their responses: GUYS MASTURBATE FAR MORE REGULARLY/OFTEN THAN GIRLS.

(#26 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 11:16 PM

Hi Guys!!

I hope you're having a dandy day.

At the risk of hearing a few of you go 'eww' ...

I masturbate almost every day.

Why 'eww'?

Because some younger guys [And girls] are unsure of what to think when it comes to the idea of an older person - older guy - still 'doing it'.

But really. Isn't that GOOD NEWS?

Did you really want your abilty to appreciate your body - in all sorts of ways - to END simply because of the number of birthday candles on your cake?!

Be good to your body and you'll improve the odds in your favour of your body being good to you. And when it comes to the prostate - masturbation [Or at least having an orgasm every few days] is a GOOD thing. So don't 'jack off' for FUN! 'Jack off' for medical reasons!! haha

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
  (#27 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Cool Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 19th 2012, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadaCraig View Post
Hi Guys!!

I hope you're having a dandy day.

At the risk of hearing a few of you go 'eww' ...

I masturbate almost every day.

Why 'eww'?

Because some younger guys [And girls] are unsure of what to think when it comes to the idea of an older person - older guy - still 'doing it'.

But really. Isn't that GOOD NEWS?

Did you really want your abilty to appreciate your body - in all sorts of ways - to END simply because of the number of birthday candles on your cake?!

Be good to your body and you'll improve the odds in your favour of your body being good to you. And when it comes to the prostate - masturbation [Or at least having an orgasm every few days] is a GOOD thing. So don't 'jack off' for FUN! 'Jack off' for medical reasons!! haha

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
Craig, I am so glad you posted in this thread. I'm not one of the youngsters that has trouble imagining grown ups masturbating. My Dad and Uncles have always been very open with me about it. But some of my friends act as if it's impossible or something. The extremes they go through to keep their dads from finding out they're beating off makes me laugh. Like their Dad doesn't KNOW they are and isn't doing it once in a while too.

Some of my friends have the communication with their parents that I have with mine, but most don't and I think it causes problems because it's treated as if it's this dirty little secret when WE'RE ALL DOING IT.

My Dad once told me when we were having a "guy talk", "Why would I stop doing something that took me so many years to get right."

Thanks for taking the poll. We're getting stats to compare to the girls poll.

(#28 (permalink)) Old
CanadaCraig Offline
Senior TeenHelper

Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28 Points: 38,245, Level: 28

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 21st 2012, 11:30 AM

Quote:

Craig, I am so glad you posted in this thread. I'm not one of the youngsters that has trouble imagining grown ups masturbating. My Dad and Uncles have always been very open with me about it. But some of my friends act as if it's impossible or something. The extremes they go through to keep their dads from finding out they're beating off makes me laugh. Like their Dad doesn't KNOW they are and isn't doing it once in a while too.

Some of my friends have the communication with their parents that I have with mine, but most don't and I think it causes problems because it's treated as if it's this dirty little secret when WE'RE ALL DOING IT.

My Dad once told me when we were having a "guy talk", "Why would I stop doing something that took me so many years to get right."

Thanks for taking the poll. We're getting stats to compare to the girls poll.
Hi Shawn!!

I hope you're having a groovy day!

I enjoyed reading your response to MY response! Many of us - myself included - envy the openness you have with your dad. I think it's great. Because that's how it's supposed to be. Sadly though - like you said - it's not always like that. SHAME is passed down from one generation to the next. It's only when someone finds the courage to forge a new path does something good happen. But it's worth it. And you are proof of that. Someone from your past - maybe your dad - maybe his dad - refused to embrace the silliness of shame!

You and I can help others find that courage by letting them know it's OK to be HUMAN!!

GREAT BIG HUG
Craig!!
  (#29 (permalink)) Old
Pale Offline
Long time
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: K.

Points: 9,205, Level: 14 Points: 9,205, Level: 14 Points: 9,205, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - January 21st 2012, 08:16 PM

I voted 3-5 times a week. It used to be anywhere form 5 times a day, to 1 every 2 days but as I got older it slowed down a bit. Especially with my girlfriend I barely have the urge to do it. I'm 20 next month.
  (#30 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 4th 2012, 12:03 AM

Guys, The girls are killing us on poll responses...

You don't have to give the gory details, ... but VOTE.... reputations are at stake here

(#31 (permalink)) Old
Zoombini80 Offline
Not a n00b

Points: 10,159, Level: 14 Points: 10,159, Level: 14 Points: 10,159, Level: 14

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 5th 2012, 06:56 PM

1-2 times a week ever since college. It's harder to pull it off in this environment because I don't want to use the bathroom (about 15 people share it) so I have to wait for my roommate not to be around. I think I lost my sex drive
  (#32 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 6th 2012, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoombini80 View Post
1-2 times a week ever since college. It's harder to pull it off in this environment because I don't want to use the bathroom (about 15 people share it) so I have to wait for my roommate not to be around. I think I lost my sex drive

Why don't you guys work out an arrangement... sort of beat off rules for the house. Me and my buds have em for sleepovers, camping, whatever. We're not gettin laid on the regular anytime soon, so arrangements must be made.

(#33 (permalink)) Old
Digilodger Offline
Establishing My Digital Home
Experienced TeenHelper

Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16 Points: 13,259, Level: 16

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 9th 2012, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Guys, The girls are killing us on poll responses...

You don't have to give the gory details, ... but VOTE.... reputations are at stake here
C'mon man, we already know the results BEFORE the voting: Guys masturbate more often than girls. What is there to be put on stake?

Even the current results say so:
  • On the girls' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a WEEK," with about 10% voted on Never.
  • On the guys' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a DAY," with aobut 5% voted on Never.

Conclusion: Guys masturbate about twice as many times as girls.

================================

On another note, looking at the guys' poll, I can't help but wonder . . . is it really possible to a guy to masturbate more than 5 times A DAY without turning into a zombie? I mean, seriously, 5 times? Darn, we should make this a challenge for all (males) or something. That sounds tough.

It's kind of funny how evolution/God/gods/Buddha/whatever made men like this. I mean, think about it: They (?) gave us a higher sexual desire, yet the girls are the ones who can go for longer and orgasm as many times as they want. We guys can only go for about 15 minutes before ejaculation, and ejaculate twice per sex/fap session. Me ish jealous!

(#34 (permalink)) Old
Shawn K. Offline
SoCali Baller
Junior TeenHelper

Re: GUYS: How often do you masturbate? - February 9th 2012, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digilodger View Post

C'mon man, we already know the results BEFORE the voting: Guys masturbate more often than girls. What is there to be put on stake?

Even the current results say so:
  • On the girls' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a WEEK," with about 10% voted on Never.
  • On the guys' poll, the most-voted option is "a few times a DAY," with aobut 5% voted on Never.

Conclusion: Guys masturbate about twice as many times as girls.

================================

On another note, looking at the guys' poll, I can't help but wonder . . . is it really possible to a guy to masturbate more than 5 times A DAY without turning into a zombie? I mean, seriously, 5 times? Darn, we should make this a challenge for all (males) or something. That sounds tough.

It's kind of funny how evolution/God/gods/Buddha/whatever made men like this. I mean, think about it: They (?) gave us a higher sexual desire, yet the girls are the ones who can go for longer and orgasm as many times as they want. We guys can only go for about 15 minutes before ejaculation, and ejaculate twice per sex/fap session. Me ish jealous!

Really just a friendly rivalry since the guys are so outnumbered on here. And there was a point where a female posted here that the numbers showed we do it about the same. I knew that couldn't be right.

As for the 5 times, me and some of my friends have various personal one day records, but none of us are beatin 5 times a day regularly. And notice no one taking the poll claims 5 times a day regularly either. In my group of friends me and one other guy are on the high end..2-3 times a day, with 3 a common occurrence not a rarity. On the low end there's two who only do it once or twice a week.

I have Biology this year, and when you look at how we reproduce, the things you noted make sense.

Thanks for participating.

Closed Thread